Profile for Linda Margaret > Reviews

Content by Linda Margaret

Linda Margaret "Lindyloo" (UK)

Aerolite® Lightweight Extra Large Black Fold Away 28" Luggage Holdall Bag (72cm x 40cm x 32cm, 92L, 0.50Kg)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Product, 1 July 2013
Good quality, value for money and very lightweight.
Folds away neatly. Ideal for bringing back your unexpected overseas purchases.
I would reconmmend this holdall.

Hessian for Rug Kit 2mt Bulk item
Hessian for Rug Kit 2mt Bulk item
Offered by LiveMoor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 July 2013
Good quality. Easy to work with.
Didn't give it five stars as it smelt strongly of hessian and I had to hang it outside for quite a while to get rid of the smell.
I'm sure some people would not find this a problem.
I will buy it again.

Percussion Plus Finger Castanet Palisander
Percussion Plus Finger Castanet Palisander

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 1 July 2013
These 'make believe castanets' are rubbish.
Listed as professional they do not come anywhere near the stanard expected.
Firstly they are made in India.
Since when did India become au fait with castañuelas to be able to make them?
Secondly they are not a pair.
A pair of castanets consists of a right hand one, which is marked and a left hand which is the bass and is not marked.
Thirdly Percussion Plus Finger Castanet Palisander come in one size, large, bulky and bulbous.
Genuine castanets, made in Spain, are slender in shape and come in differant sizes to suit a mans hand or womans hand.
Fourthly they came in a plastic bag with no instructions on how to attach the cords to the castanets.
Only found out how to do this on YouTube.
Why didn't I complain once I had received them?
Simply said I didn't know. Not until I came to Spain recently and showed my Spanish friend the ' castanets' did I find out all that was wrong with them. I felt very embarrassed.
I have since purchased a pair of castañuelas ( castanets) here in Spain.The quality and tone are worlds away from the imitation ones I purchased on Amazon and I can actually play them because I bought the size which is correct for my female hands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 11:50 PM BST