Profile for Cirocco Jones > Reviews

Content by Cirocco Jones

Cirocco Jones (England)

Divergent Series Boxed Set (books 1-3)
Divergent Series Boxed Set (books 1-3)
by Veronica Roth

4.0 out of 5 stars great story telling, 16 Jun 2014
Worth paying the extra to read all the books in series. Excellent story telling ..for me it gets slightly weaker as you get in to book three. None the less both me and teenage daughter loved them all and would recommend to any reader.

AM
AM

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the whole album, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: AM (Audio CD)
I enjoyed listening to the album as a whole which has surprised me. Ive previously liked their individual singles but not really got into their previous albums. Ive already recommended it to friends.

Lente Designs® Blue and black polka dot iPad 2, 3 or 4 protective case with magnetic smart cover auto on/off feature

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 18 Jun 2013
Ordered a different colour of same design but wasnt available. was contacted the same
evening by Lente Designs apologising and offering any other Ipad case instead. We chose the same design but different colour and received it within 48hrs. Product excellent. customer contact excellent. would purchase with them again.

Night Visions
Night Visions

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it ....son loves it, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Night Visions (Audio CD)
recommended to me by my son.... I love lots of the tracks...has a feel of the Killers if youve not heard them before.

Toshiba PX1626E-1HE0 500GB StorE Alu2 USB 2.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars feels quality, 23 April 2013
No problems with using as a back up for my iMac. stylish, easy to use. fits comfortably in your hand...smaller than alot of smartphones so easy to move around. Looks and feels quality. would recommend in fact thinking of buying another one for family members

Apple iMac 21.5 inch All-In-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i5 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor, 2X2GB RAM, 1TB HDD, AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 512MB graphics) (Launched May 2011)

3.0 out of 5 stars IMac - Beware Pre-owned models, 15 Dec 2012
Ive recently purchased an IMAC on Amazon warehouse. Fantastic piece of kit. Happy overall but big issue about the software being removed...no ILife suite which says is standard on the model I purchased. Also no copy/backup of the MXC X OS. I contacted Amazon who put me in touch with Apple Care. Free call so happy with them...but the big problem is that although Ive purchased the hardware legitimately the software was registered by 1st purchaser, when new, to their Apple ID therefore I am not the owner of the software. I now have to purchase the I LIFE components - iPhoto imovie etc and also have to purchase a copy of the operating system for backup purposes (I will upgrade to Mountain Lion for same cost).. Its really frustrating that Amazon dont make this clear and although Ive asked them to pay for the extra costs I will incur they have ignored this and closed my reported problem as resolved. BEWARE any preowned Apple product will have this problem.

Filthy Shades of Gray
Filthy Shades of Gray

2.0 out of 5 stars little britain version, 30 Aug 2012
this is fifty shades - vicky pollard style. got it free on kindle so read it anyway. glad I hadnt paid anything for it or else I would have been upset.

FoneM8® - HTC Desire Screen Protector (5 Pack) Retail Packed Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 14 May 2010
I shopped around for the right fitting for my new desire screen. I was put off by alot of reviews for other products saying the fit wasnt right. I bought this item, great value with 5 protectors and free delivery, thinking its only a couple of quid, if it doesnt fit then ive not lost much. The item received the next day, and they are a perfect fit for the desire screen. Easy to put on, no bubbles or bumps. Would def recommend for any lucky desire owner.

Genuine MOFI Fashion Pouch for HTC Desire - RED (m) Case. cover
Genuine MOFI Fashion Pouch for HTC Desire - RED (m) Case. cover

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 14 May 2010
The seller was promt and item recieved the next day..
The case itself is material with fleece lining, so it keeps the screen clean and scratch free inside. It is quite a bit larger than the desire, which if your putting in a bag isnt a problem, but if its for your shirt pocket then it would be rather bulky. The fastning button is stylish and overall im pleased with it. Im not sure how protective it would be if i dropped the phone, but for my needs its just right.

The Resistance
The Resistance

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 15 Sep 2009
This review is from: The Resistance (Audio CD)
Just listen and take it all in....
Muse are rock gods..