Profile for janine > Reviews

janine

The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep: A New Way Of Getting Children To Sleep
The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep: A New Way Of Getting Children To Sleep

4.0 out of 5 stars No sleeping child. But she loves it., 3 Sept. 2015
Its a very boring book...and yet has to get my little one (3 years old) off to sleep, but she loves it and asks for it regularly. I read the book to myself first so i could get the hang of the bold and italic bits, where you change your style of reading. I suppose if you have a hypnotic voice it would work better. So 4 stars because my little one loves it not because she falls asleep tho.

Recipes From a Normal Mum
Recipes From a Normal Mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really for a normal mum in my opinion, 26 Aug. 2015
I class myself as a normal mum. Shepards pie, lasagne, pasta bake, you know what i mean. And i was looking for something with new ideas on a realistic budget.... This was not it i am afraid. I will probably use 2 or 3 recipes out of the whole book.

Trunki Travel ToyBox (Blue)
Trunki Travel ToyBox (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars toybox, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Trunki Travel ToyBox (Luggage)
My daughter loves it and fits more than I expected. She rides along quite happily on it. A toy within itself.

gNappies gPants breathable Pouches - Medium/Large/ XL (6)
gNappies gPants breathable Pouches - Medium/Large/ XL (6)

4.0 out of 5 stars gpouch..., 1 Dec. 2013
They are what they say on the tin but if you are new to gnappies I suggest you invest in some fleece or felt to sew over the poppers...as my little one ended up with blisters from the rubbing of the poppers. Like I say easily solved by sewing little felt squares over the top. So untill gnappies do something like this they will always get less than 5 stars from me.