Profile for Kelly85 > Reviews

Content by Kelly85

Kelly85

Page: 1 | 2
AIO Polka Dot Hard Case Cover/Screen Protector/Stylus Pen for Apple iPhone 5C - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price!, 23 Jan. 2015
Very good for the price!

Zicac Womens One Button Open Front Ponte Plain TurnUp Sleeve Ladies Blazer Jacket Coat (M(UKSize:10), Red)
Offered by kastonecorp

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 21 Oct. 2014
Stitching not very secure. Couldn't lift arms very well. Not a quality item at all.

Roxy Beach Brights Plain Women's Vest Top Bleached Yellow Medium
Roxy Beach Brights Plain Women's Vest Top Bleached Yellow Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour but too large really.

Days of Blood and Starlight: Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 2
Days of Blood and Starlight: Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 2
by Laini Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Great book

Creature Rubber Duck
Creature Rubber Duck

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Creature Rubber Duck (Toy)
Disappointed.

Snow Globe Train Christmas Decoration
Snow Globe Train Christmas Decoration

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, but some of the hooks were on ..., 21 Oct. 2014
Looks lovely, but some of the hooks were on the wrong way, or wonky. This is obviously why it was available on here.

Navy & Lilac Check Folding Acrylic Blanket Camping Waterproof Picnic Mat Rug
Navy & Lilac Check Folding Acrylic Blanket Camping Waterproof Picnic Mat Rug
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Does what it says

Love Lola Women's Plain Jumper Black Black 14
Love Lola Women's Plain Jumper Black Black 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 21 Oct. 2014
I wasn't expecting much really as I have had some issues with quality of clothing from Amazon previously (from a different seller granted but you can never tell), but this is fantastic for the price. It arrived with a label stating that it was £20 so that is obviously a good discount. I have worn it twice and it was toasty even though they are thin material (I didn't want too thick). I am just about to purchase the navy blue one also, and delivery time was good too.

Perrier's Bounty [DVD]
Perrier's Bounty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a watch or 10!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Perrier's Bounty [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing film, unfortunately not widely known about. Absolutely love it, bought for my fiancé and has since become a favourite of us both!

Revoni Tungsten Carbide 8 mm Flat Wedding Band Ring Inlaid Mother of Pearl Stripes, size X 1/2
Offered by Revoni

3.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY WELL RECEIVED BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOT HARD WEARING, 22 Jan. 2014
I bought this ring for my partner after we got engaged. I thought it would be a nice idea to get him a ring for his birthday, as he asked me (and gave me my ring) on my birthday.
He LOVED this ring straight away. It is so different and the mother of pearl aspect makes it beautiful as well as chunky and manly. He was very very impressed... and I was happy with the ring and his reaction!
Unfortunately within a 18 months the mother of pearl sections had started cracking in various places, and by 2 years a section had fully fallen out.
For the price, this is a great ring and is like nothing else I have seen, but it is not hard wearing enough at all. My fiance has a manual job, but even used to take it off through the day whilst he was at work and would only wear it constantly on weekends or holidays as he didn't want to ruin it, unfortunately this wasn't enough.
I would love to buy another for him, but if they only last 2 years before needing a replacement it is just not worth it.

Page: 1 | 2