Profile for Becky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Baileys Chocolat Luxe - Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Liqueur 50cl Bottle
Baileys Chocolat Luxe - Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Liqueur 50cl Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for Christmas and I love it!, 3 Jan 2014
Chocolate Baileys is just brilliant! It is very thick, so you might want to use your fingers to get the rest out of the glass! Very chocolatey, but still very much with the taste of Baileys.
I was a bit disappointed about the size of the bottle though, as we already have a 1 Litre bottle of original Baileys (which only cost £12!!) in the fridge, so the Chocolate Baileys is only half the size of that, but it looks like this is the only size bottle you can get as I looked everywhere for a 1 Litre bottle, but there were none :/
It is quite a high price for only a 500ML bottle, but once you taste it, its worth it.
But I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes Baileys and chocolate as it is a great combination!

Belly Bars - Pierced & Modified - Body Jewellery - Red Crystal Cherry Navel Bar
Belly Bars - Pierced & Modified - Body Jewellery - Red Crystal Cherry Navel Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Dec 2013
I bought this for my friend and she really liked it - good little belly bar so i would recommend

The Hills Have Eyes (2006) [DVD]
The Hills Have Eyes (2006) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Bailey Smith
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Horror Movie fans!, 24 Dec 2013
If you love horror films, you'll love this! It scared me so much and i watched most of it behind the comfort of my big blanket

Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights

1.0 out of 5 stars awful - watch the film!, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wuthering Heights (Kindle Edition)
Boring as hell! Watch the film, its actually okay... thats if you watch the one with Tom Hardy in anyway!

Shakespearean Tragedy Lectures on Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, Macbeth
Shakespearean Tragedy Lectures on Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, Macbeth

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 24 Dec 2013
the only reason i got this is to do with my english a level, i hate it and wouldn't recommend for anyone with a life to buy this.

iPod touch 4th Generation 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB Light Pink Silver Sparkle Glitter Fashionable Glitzy Bling Effect Slim Fit Hard Back Protective / Shell / Case / Cover / Skin / Protector / Mobile / Phone / Smartphone / Accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Dec 2013
Ordered this for my little sister, and she loved it.
Sold at a good price and would definitely recommend! :)

Café Kiss Gingerbread Flavoured Coffee Syrup 250ml (Pack of 3)
Café Kiss Gingerbread Flavoured Coffee Syrup 250ml (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, most awful packaging - one bottle completely smashed, 24 Dec 2013
I like the product and received this as a Christmas present today from my dad, this was sent to his house and he had already warned me that there was some wet sticky stuff on the outer packaging of the box, but he didn't open it, he wrapped it up and i opened it today to find that one of the bottles was completely smashed and its contents had leaked EVERYWHERE, making the other bottles extremely sticky. There was no way on here to contact the seller, so we had to ring Amazon and they're having a replacement sent out to be received in a few days time.

Other than that, i did try this gingerbread syrup in a milky coffee earlier on today and it was nice, not the best thing in the world, but i would recommend this to anyone who likes coffee or gingerbread or any kind of syrups.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 4:58 PM GMT

The Hangover Part III [DVD] [2013]
The Hangover Part III [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bradley Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 11 Dec 2013
If you have seen the previous two movies then you definitely have to see this! If you haven't seen the previous two movies then i'm screaming at you right now, YOU HAVE TO SEE THEM!! Part 1 is definitely the best film (ever), Part 3 is probably my second favourite and Part 2 would be my third favourite... although, I love them all! I would definitely recommend buying this to anyone who likes to laugh!!

Bomb Cosmetics Mint Choc Chip Cleansing Shower Butter
Bomb Cosmetics Mint Choc Chip Cleansing Shower Butter

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot smaller than it looks!!, 29 Nov 2013
I brought this Mint Choc Chip Cleansing Shower Butter as part of Amazon's Black Friday Deals Week, so I got it for £3.60 which is a decent price for what it is I suppose, I certainly wouldn't have paid the original £5+ as this is just a little extra xmas present. I got this mainly because I've never seen a mint choc chip flavoured shower gel before, so it looked quite interesting to me. I ordered this 28/11/13 and it came in the post the day after which is brilliant! Although, it is a lot smaller in real life compared to what the Amazon picture shows... its very misleading :/

I haven't been able to test the smell of it yet as its one of those things that once its opened, its opened... it has a seal on it so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what it smells like at Christmas when its opened!

I'd recommend this as a little extra gift, but definitely not as a main present, and there are other flavoured smells too which also look great!

AN UPDATE ON THIS REVIEW:
(extra star added on)
My mum loved this when she opened it and she loves the smell of it and says it is very smooth and lathers up nicely... I shall be trying it too, soon! :)

iPhone 5 Red 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by Amazing Price Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 18 May 2013
Love this! I have a black iPhone 5 and its brilliant, i love feeling the bubbles on the back - when i purchased this item i didnt actually realise that this had raised raindrops on the back, but i was more than pleased when i realised it did! Very cheap and a good quality item - would definitely recommend!

Page: 1 | 2