Profile for kathryn coffield > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Missing You
Missing You

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
I loved the way the writer described all the character's personalities it is a very well written story with some mysteries to keep you in suspense. Also I enjoyed the way she wrote of the connection between Sean and fen, the book was a joy to read.

Love and Liability (Dating Mr Darcy - Book 2)
Love and Liability (Dating Mr Darcy - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 13 Nov. 2014
I really enjoyed this book I didn't read the first of the trilogy after reading the reviews. I am going to read Mansfield park next I liked the style of writing and the humour it reminded me of Sophie kinsellas books and little of page toons writing style, both of which I love. I will read more of Katie Oliver's books.

Thirteen Weddings
Thirteen Weddings

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Thirteen Weddings (Kindle Edition)
I didn't enjoy this book as much as her other books bit slow going in places and I didn't relate to the character's as much as in her other stories bit disappointed.

SOMETHING BORROWED
SOMETHING BORROWED

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit slow, 12 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed this book book it wasn't the can't put it down kind. The character's were believable and well described but it just felt a bit repetitive and slow to come to a conclusion.

How to Fall in Love
How to Fall in Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 19 Sept. 2014
Although I found the beginning of this book hard to get into in the end I couldn't put it down. I loved the character's and the way it was written definitely a feel good storyline.

100 PICS Quiz
100 PICS Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 100 PICS Quiz (App)
This app is great passes on the time and I love all the different subjects so if you get stuck on one theres loads more to choose from.

Pinterest
Pinterest

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
My daughter has had this app for a while and was telling me to get it. So glad I have I love it!

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 16 Jun. 2014
I've read one of Hilary Boyds books before and wanted to read more I loved the character's in this story. I'll definitely read more of her books.

Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Baby Be Mine (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this follow up needed to read it straight away after the first book left you on a cliffhanger. Love the characters and I'm going to read next one .

Johnny Be Good
Johnny Be Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive read, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Johnny Be Good (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book couldn't put it down, never read a Page Toon book before but im going straight on to read the follow up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3