Profile for Louise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Belgian Milk Chocolate Dinosaur 200g
Belgian Milk Chocolate Dinosaur 200g

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but nice, 20 April 2015
Nice, and the only dinosaur chocolate egg I could find, or I wouldn't have spent so much. Very expensive is my only gripe. I've not tasted it as it was a present, so can't comment on that, hopefully delicious!

Solid Sterling Silver Curb Chain 1.1mm thickness 16 inches (40cms) in Length
Solid Sterling Silver Curb Chain 1.1mm thickness 16 inches (40cms) in Length
Offered by Birch Jewellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 20 April 2015
Really lovely and not cheap feeling or looking. I'm very pleased

Handmade Carved Gemstone Vintage Angel Figurine, Home & Car Decoration 1.6" (Amethyst)
Offered by travelever

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice small Amethyst angel, 20 April 2015
Took ages to arrive, but it is very lovely now I've got it

Revitalash Longer, Thicker, Fuller Lashes In 60 Days
Revitalash Longer, Thicker, Fuller Lashes In 60 Days
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this 5 weeks ago and it does seem to be working, 20 April 2015
I've noticed over the last year or so that my top eyelashes have started to look a bit short. I'd put it down to wearing an eye mask as I work nights, so stopped, but they didn't grow back. Then I realised my mum's got the same problem of short eyelashes so I'm putting it down to my age! I got this about 5 weeks ago, and although I've tried to use it every day I'm not that good. I have noticed the bottom lashes looking longer and thicker and darker (I have dark lashes anyway but also dye them occasionally, but haven't for a long while) and now today I am finally convinced that the top ones are getting thicker and longer too. It's very exciting. There is a difference between the eyes, the left looks better than the right I think, but I'm careful to put equal amounts on, so I suppose they are just responding differently. I'll take any improvement though and having seen pictures of me from this weekend with no make up it really looks like I'm wearing mascara. I'll definitely be getting some more when I run out. Can't wait to see what they are like in the summer!

Karrimor Womens Compression Running Socks Ladies Black Ladies 4-8
Karrimor Womens Compression Running Socks Ladies Black Ladies 4-8
Offered by Kickback Sports

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really compression socks, just socks, and far too long, 7 Nov. 2014
I am very familiar with compression socks, being a nurse, so these were a big disappointment. They don't offer any compression and they are massively long on the leg, coming way over my knees (I'm 5' 5" so average height for someone with small feet). They would be a lovely pair or socks with the comfortable padding to the sole if they weren't so long, but really for what they are supposed to be they are useless. Don't bother unless you just want to keep your legs warm and you're about 7 feet tall..

Classic Words Free
Classic Words Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good free Scrabble-a-like app, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Free (App)
Really easy to use and a good Scrabble substitute. I play it on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and it works fine. Love it.

Birdwatchingwatching: One Year, Two Men, Three Rules, Ten Thousand Birds
Birdwatchingwatching: One Year, Two Men, Three Rules, Ten Thousand Birds
by Alex Horne

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love it, and him, 11 July 2014
Glad I found this little gem. I'm a big fan of Alex Horne as a comedian, and this book serves him up on a plate really. You wouldn't think a book about bird watching by a novice would be interesting, but he has such a light and friendly touch, and it's full of snippets like a great conversation you thoroughly enjoy. It's hard to put your finger on why he's funny, but he just is, and lovely lovely company for the whole of this book.

Strauss: Die Fledermaus [DVD] [2010]
Strauss: Die Fledermaus [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Thomas Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely production and cast, great fun, 11 July 2014
I'd been looking for this production for ages. Great to revisit it. One of my favorties, very funny, lovely performances, interesting set. Love it.

Chickens [DVD]
Chickens [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars One I'll watch again and again, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Chickens [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely love this show. Great cast, lots of interesting female characters for a blessed change, and a lovely feel to the sometimes quite subversive humour. I don't know if they'll make anymore as the premise seems limited, but then again they did find 6 episodes in it already. Fingers crossed.

Collins Win at Scrabble
Collins Win at Scrabble
by VARIOUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Be a pro at Scrabble, but only if that's your thing, 11 July 2014
I am now a (very slow) Scrabble KING, although I do feel a bit of a sleazy cheat pulling all these odd words out like they actually mean something. It's more for proper Scrabble games with people who care I suppose, not friends and family who are just playing for a bit of fun. Careful you don't end up with no friends to play with anymore if you do purchase this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5