Profile for squivvy > Reviews

Pink 100 Pcs Manmade Fabric Rose Petal Ornament for Wedding Festival Bridal
Pink 100 Pcs Manmade Fabric Rose Petal Ornament for Wedding Festival Bridal
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars lovelly, 11 Mar. 2014
lovelly product and so pretty.Ideal for crafting and making amazing flowers with alsorts of coloured centres.Thank you and will be buying more colours

Medical Carrycase
Medical Carrycase

3.0 out of 5 stars Call the nurse, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
Very nicely packaged and has quite a lot in its case. It has the ability to be the most tidied of toys as the contents is asking to be put away.

Ozbozz My First Scooter
Ozbozz My First Scooter

3.0 out of 5 stars light and easy, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
this scooter is a nice little toy, It does what a little 3yr old wants it to do, Easy to put together as little ones want it right there and then.

Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm
Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Raa Raa, the cool lion, 28 July 2013
My grandchildren loves Raa Raa and this is the best of what is out there at the moment. Hopefully more will come in play school items for the little ones who are at play groups.

TOMY Animal Magic Sounds Aquadoodle
TOMY Animal Magic Sounds Aquadoodle
Offered by Zob 'n' Saf

4.0 out of 5 stars Grown up fun too, 28 July 2013
Lovelly product and no mess, Genius. Ideal for all ages including Nannys and Grandads, let them loose with the water and no mess from them, the nans and grandads I mean.Brilliant

Single 3ft Gas Lift Up Ottoman Storage Bed In Black Brown White Or Pink by bedsandbeds limited (Brown)
Offered by bedsandbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars hide the clutter, 28 July 2013
What a wonderful bed this is. Cannot beleive the space it has given me in my bedroom. Dont think about it because you wont know how you managed befoe. The service is EXELLENT, 2 days after ordering it was on my doorstep. No A level needed to be put together, one tip only which is put the base cloth over the feet to stop any scraping on the floor. Exellent.

Brave [DVD]
Brave [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Macdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars another DVD, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Brave [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD has pleased my granchidren somewhat and thats what it was purchased for. I personally did not rate it at all, but then I am 68 yrs old what do I know.

Brother Sewing Machine LS2125
Brother Sewing Machine LS2125

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to work with, 9 Feb. 2013
I bought this machine for my daughterinlaw for xmas as she has never had a sewing machine before. She has found it easy and so useful and has now realised how an earth did she manage before.

7dayshop Compact 9x LED Aluminium Hand Torch - Red
7dayshop Compact 9x LED Aluminium Hand Torch - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars good present, 9 Feb. 2013
Lovelly cheap xmas present and was so reliable.Handy gift for all ages from 3 to 90, we all need some light somtimes in the winter months and my 3 yr old was so pleased she was independant of mummy and daddy.

R50 LED HIGH POWER 3W E14 LED Light Bulb Energy Saving
R50 LED HIGH POWER 3W E14 LED Light Bulb Energy Saving
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars saving money, 9 Feb. 2013
I was very interested in what I bought as these magical lights were suppose to be super , I was not dissapointed and the only thing I have to say dont think about it just do it . I purchased 8 bulbs but one was flickering, I contacted the seller and without any question was sent a replacement by return of post
Thank you Long Life Lamp cmpany you are without question a very reliable company.

Page: 1 | 2