Profile for Kezza > Reviews

Glow 12 Makeup Brushes Set in Purple Crocodile Leather Design Case
Glow 12 Makeup Brushes Set in Purple Crocodile Leather Design Case
Offered by Paragon Enterprise Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Nov. 2014
An absolutely fantastic product. I ordered these make-up brushes for my 8 year old daughter's Christmas - as she is a dancer, & these brushes are in her academy's colours. They will look amazing while she is getting ready fur her shows.

The set itself far exceeds my expectations. Fantastic brushes, & the case is of excellent quality. Highly recommended to all
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 8:03 PM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Too late for party, 12 Jan. 2014
This product was ordered for a neon disco party for my 7 year old. Whilst the product itself was ok, it unfortunately arrived 2 weeks after the party - thereby leaving me with 100 rings that I will have to try & find another use for. Such a large estimated delivery period means you should allow lots of time for it to arrive

The Wizard of Oz 2014 Calendar: 75th Anniversary
The Wizard of Oz 2014 Calendar: 75th Anniversary
by Mead Products LLC
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars ...follow the yellow brick road, 6 Nov. 2013
A fabulous calendar with some stunning pictures - a truly treasured addition to the 75th anniversary for The Wizard of Oz. As a massive fan of Dorothy & her friends in the merry old land of Oz, I am going to adore seeing them on my walk for a whole year:-)

Joslin Ultimate Arm Sling (Child / Small Adult)
Joslin Ultimate Arm Sling (Child / Small Adult)
Offered by Piedro & G&M Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, 29 Sept. 2013
I ordered this sling for my 6 year old daughter, as the hospital issued one was very uncomfortable. It is a brilliant fit for a child, & the Velcro strap made it much easier to put on. My daughter is very active, & is able to undergo dance & cheer wearing this sling. A fantastic buy, good value for money

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 21 May 2013
I had an external fixator following a fractured wrist - & once this was removed I needed support due to muscle wastage. The NHS support was a very poor fit, as it was too large for my small hand & wrist. After reading reviews I opted to try this product - it was fantastic. It fits perfectly & gives my wrist the security it needs. Highly recommended.

Mini Touchable Bubbles - Box of 48
Mini Touchable Bubbles - Box of 48
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars party bag gift, 2 Jan. 2012
Wow - absolutely fantastic as a party bag gift. All the toddlers luved these bubbles. May be small to look at, but there was sufficient amount in the bottle to keep the hardiest of toddlers amused. I would highly recommend these for anyone planning a party. Delivery was quick & efficient - a joy to buy from the seller.

Sylvanian Families Nurse Figure and Wheelchair
Sylvanian Families Nurse Figure and Wheelchair

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter's xmas present, 2 Jan. 2012
Fantastic service - quick delivery, and well packaged. Exactly as described on the internet. My daughter loves Sylvanian family, and this has been one of her favourites to date - she wants to be a nurse when she grows up (she's 5 years old). A brilliant choice for any little girl.

HUGH JACKMAN - X-MEN FRIDGE MAGNET - HJ4
HUGH JACKMAN - X-MEN FRIDGE MAGNET - HJ4

5.0 out of 5 stars secret santa gift, 2 Jan. 2012
This magnet was chosen as a secret santa stocking filler - and proved very popular. The company that I purchased it from was excellent - very efficient and well packaged. An absolute joy to do business with, highly recommended

50 x PUNCH BALL BALLOONS CHILDREN'S FUN BALLOONS
50 x PUNCH BALL BALLOONS CHILDREN'S FUN BALLOONS
Offered by Ismoketime

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent party bag filler, 2 Jan. 2012
Excellent service from the company, would highly recommend. I got the ballons for party bags for my daughter's birthday - a popular gift with all the children. The ballons themselves are of good quality, and stayed inflated for a long time. It meant hours of fun.