Profile for JT > Reviews

Content by JT

JT

Page: 1 | 2
The Magus (Vintage Classics)
The Magus (Vintage Classics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Many hours of my life wasted reading this book that I will not get back..., 11 Mar 2014
oh dear... I got this book as it was in the top 100 books to read and I was curious as I had not heard of it before.. I genuinely wish I had not bothered! Its a very long book! it took absolutely ages to get to any point as to what the book was about and by then I was at the point of no return and felt that I had to "push" on reading to the end... The plot had more twists and turns than an an hill and felt lost at times to the point of serious crazyness! when I did think great we are going to find out what it was all about... severe dissapointment that left me on the last page thinking "oh dear I have just wasted hours and hours of my life reading this book that I will NEVER get back" .. I am sure there will be many people that found it enthrawling and a true classic but personally I found it dated and perhaps written by someone with mental issues or who was on drugs!

The Jungle
The Jungle

3.0 out of 5 stars Struggling..., 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Jungle (Kindle Edition)
I have had this book for a while now and I am struggling to get through it... Im finding it hard to read.. the way it is written is hard and also the content is quite depressing... I want to get through it to understand what it was like "in those days" but I think it will take a while.. A classic in its time but not sure how it appeals to the modern mind...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2014 1:12 PM BST

Beyond Skin Women's Duchess Black Print Vegetarian 201307 5 UK
Beyond Skin Women's Duchess Black Print Vegetarian 201307 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite shoes..., 18 Feb 2014
These quickly became my new favorite shoes... they fit as they should (im a 5, they are a 5) they have beencomfy from the first time of wearing (which was to a ball for hours and hours with not hurting) they look stunning with anything, cocktail dress or jeans. I just wish they still made this style but in every colour!

Beyond Skin Women's Fleur Fabric Zebra Print Vegetarian 3012 4 UK, 37 EU
Beyond Skin Women's Fleur Fabric Zebra Print Vegetarian 3012 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy a size smaller..., 18 Feb 2014
I am normally a 4.5 - 5 but I find with the Beyond skin pumps that I am always a 4.. These are really comfy and look great in the office or with a pair of jeans.

How It All Vegan!: Irresistible Recipes for an Animal Free Diet
How It All Vegan!: Irresistible Recipes for an Animal Free Diet
by Tanya Barnard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner Book.., 18 Feb 2014
I really love this book. it doesnt have any pictures but the recipies are simple, clearly laid out and If I can make them then anyone can. If you are newbie vegan or wanting to change your diet to a more healthier one then this little book is a great to have on the shelf. I lend this to all of my friends who are looking to change to a vegan diet that want interesting and easy recipies to follow...

Magician's End (The Chaoswar Saga, Book 3)
Magician's End (The Chaoswar Saga, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad to see the end..., 18 Feb 2014
After the devastation of this series of books coming to an end i reflect on what great enjoyment they have bought me and what amazing characters he created... I didnt want the book to end but i did enjoy the ending and I am hoping that he creates a new journey for othe great characters...

Anti-Pressure Baby Head Support Pillow - Made In England - BLUE - Recommended by Paediatricians to help prevent flathead - Plagiocephaly - 100% Cotton Cover
Offered by Anti-Pressure Pillows

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet value, 18 Feb 2014
I bought this for my grandson who had flat head syndrome. He slept better immediately and within a week we could see a difference. He has slept on this for several months now and he doesnt have a flat head anymore. Definitely recommend if your child has a flat head....

Smart-Trike Sport 3-in-1 (Green)
Smart-Trike Sport 3-in-1 (Green)
Offered by Paul Swallow Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 18 Feb 2014
Bought for my 9 month old grandson who absoluely loves it.. took a bit of time to put together but definitely worth the effort. Is very sturdy and good value for money as it will last for a good couple of years and will grow with my grandson. He absolutely adores being in it and has ditched his buggy...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Godd value, 18 Feb 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old grandaughter.. even though its a little big she can still get on and ride it. Very sturdy and good value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 11:28 AM BST

Pink Cat / Rabbit Childrens Safety Cycling Skating Scooter Bike Helmet (Suitable ages 3 - 11)
Offered by HIKS Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 18 Feb 2014
Supercute helmet that ensures kids want to wear it to stay safe...my grandaughter has had many cute remarks about her special helmet which she loves..

Page: 1 | 2