Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp White/Silver Trainer A001518/011/01 9 UK
Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp White/Silver Trainer A001518/011/01 9 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality build, 27 May 2014
Very poor quality! Within two weeks, these trainers were falling apart. I won't be buying them or recommending them to anyone!

Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Offered by Top Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, super-fast delivery!, 27 May 2014
I bought these loom bands for my daughter, as this is the newest craze for young girls, and I wasn't disappointed as she is very happy with this product. They arrived in good time too, so I would recommend this company to everyone.

2Packs New Arrival Glitter Neon 600pcs Colorful Loom Band
2Packs New Arrival Glitter Neon 600pcs Colorful Loom Band
Offered by Superstar839

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 27 May 2014
I bought these loom bands for my daughter, as this is the newest craze for young girls, and I wasn't disappointed as she is very happy with this product. They arrived in good too, so I would recommend this company to everyone.

Under the Dome [DVD]
Under the Dome [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dean Norris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Under the Dome [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent series! I can't wait for Series 2. I've already recommmended this series to my family and friends. Absolutely brilliant.

Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Black Jogging Gym Trainer Shoes UK 9
Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Black Jogging Gym Trainer Shoes UK 9
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers!, 27 May 2014
These trainers are really great - comfortable, well-fitting, and do the job just right. They can also be easily seen on dark morning/evenings due to the light-reflective flashings.

Hirokin : The Last Samurai [DVD]
Hirokin : The Last Samurai [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wes Bentley
Offered by Leisurezone

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay film, but not overly impressed, 27 May 2014
I looked forward eagerly to watching this film but was disappointed as it wasn't as good as I expected. There was no problem with delivery from the company and the packaging was good.

Glengettie 80 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)
Glengettie 80 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Tea, 27 May 2014
Glengettie tea is so delicious, I wish it was sold in England. However, as it is only sold in Wales or online, I'm happy to pay the little bit more price for getting them delivered to my door. I love this product and was very grateful for the speedy delivery.

Stedman ST5020 Mens Active Fleece Half Zip Jacket Grey Steel L
Stedman ST5020 Mens Active Fleece Half Zip Jacket Grey Steel L
Offered by Tomscabin

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it so much I bought more!, 27 May 2014
I love these fleeces so much I bought more than one and will continue to buy them as long as they're manufactured. They fit really well, expand slightly after meals (!) and are cool enough for Spring but warm enough for Autumn. They are well made and perfect for my needs, doing exactly what I hoped they would. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Tetley Tea Bags 240 750g
Tetley Tea Bags 240 750g
Offered by CoffeeClassicsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A little expensive, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Tetley Tea Bags 240 750g (Misc.)
Tea is a major part of daily life in England and Tetley's tea is the absolute best, in my view. My only problem with this is that it was, unusually, a little more expensive than buying locally.

Raspberry Ketone 100% Highly Concentrated 1200mg Daily Dose UK's MAXIMUM Strength to support diet slimming and body toning Vegetarian & Vegan |INTRO OFFER
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 27 May 2014
I've given this product the lowest rating I have ever given a product I've bought because it just didn't work. I can't believe I paid for such a useless product, but I was hopeful from reading the reviews that it would work in helping reduce my weight gain. I got absolutely NO benefit from this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2014 10:07 PM BST