Profile for StanG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hardcastle 12kg Dumbbell Weight Set & Rack
Hardcastle 12kg Dumbbell Weight Set & Rack
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A great set of dumbbell weights at a very reasonable and ..., 19 Dec 2014
A great set of dumbbell weights at a very reasonable and affordable price. These weights are well-made, with their own stand, which keeps them out of the way, when necessary. The stand comes flat-packed with no instructions but it is very easy to figure out how it goes together. 5 rods with 10 screws hold the entire thing together (all that is needed is a posidrive screwdriver) and the weights fit perfectly inside the cupped holders on the stand. The weights themselves are encased in moulded plastic and come in 1KG, 2KG and 3KG sizes, so are perfect for most needs.

20 x Silicone Analog Controller Thumb Stick Grips Cap Cover For PS3 Xbox 360 Xbox One Game Accessories Replacement Parts
Offered by Gosear-tech(15-25 days delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars look good and feel great, 19 Dec 2014
This multi-pack of thumbstick covers give a lot of choice in which ones to use for which controller. I already had some for my XBox controller, but needed new ones for my PS3 controller, so I sent for these. Although they took a while to arrive (China Post) I am please I waited, because they fit perfectly (once the correct ones are found out of the pack), look good and feel great. They have little nodules on top which are a great help towards keeping a good, strong hold on the thumbsticks. Control over the thumbstick feels much more secure when using these, so a great buy.

2 X RAINBOW PS4 - PS3 - XBOX ONE - XBOX 360 - Controller Rubber Thumbstick Grips Thumb Stick Grip Pads
Offered by WSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars These controller thumb grips are great for my XBox controller, 19 Dec 2014
These controller thumb grips are great for my XBox controller. They have little nodules on the top which give an excellent grip and cause much better control than the original thumbstick tops; during long usage, they don't lose their grip either. So, a great and very helpful product and a happy user.

Learn Hebrew - Free WordPower
Learn Hebrew - Free WordPower

2.0 out of 5 stars Free, but not very good., 9 Dec 2014
Sadly, this app does not deliver as far as useful, everyday words goes. I found that the words it gave were obscure ones that probably would NOT be used on a daily basis, and certainly would probably not be in the mainstream, everyday vocabulary of the general population. So, I sadly uninstalled the app.

Radioplayer : UK Radio on your Kindle
Radioplayer : UK Radio on your Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant app, 26 Nov 2014
Radioplayer: UK is a brilliant app. I would never have thought an app for radio could be this good. I'm very impressed with the amount of stations that are already available, but you can even search for stations by name or frequency rating. The app works great on Galaxy Tab 2 and that is also impressive. Great app, great sound, love it.

F18 Carrier Landing II Pro
F18 Carrier Landing II Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars A great - 6 Star - game!, 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
I would give this game 6 Stars if I could! I love it - it fills the desire for flying. It's a little difficult to get used to the control system, but once you're used to it, you're away. I think the game design is almost as good as a pc version would be, but on a tablet, the processing power is reduced. However, this hardly hampers the game at all, with just a bit of lag now and then. It's a very good game.

Trust Raina 20W Subwoofer Speaker Set, Black - Frustration-Free Packaging
Trust Raina 20W Subwoofer Speaker Set, Black - Frustration-Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust TRUST to get it right!, 8 Nov 2014
Fantastic sound quality, great bass response! What a brilliant, value-for-money set of pc/laptop speakers. I love them and could not have made a better purchase. I highly recommend these speakers for desktop pc or laptop.

HQ 3.5mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Jack Socket Stereo Headphone Extension Cable 5m
HQ 3.5mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Jack Socket Stereo Headphone Extension Cable 5m
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 8 Nov 2014
I thought that perhaps as this extension cable is digital it might not work as an extension for normal headphones. However, thankfully, I see that they work perfectly. They give good, clear sound and are long enough for almost any room in the house. Great value.

Stedman ST5030 Mens Active Fleece Jacket Black Opal XL
Stedman ST5030 Mens Active Fleece Jacket Black Opal XL
Offered by Olympus Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., 22 Oct 2014
I ordered this fleece jacket because I have previously bought the half zip fleece from Stedman. I love the half zip fleece so got the full zip jacket for ease of use. It fits perfectly and is warm, comfortable and soft to the touch. The service is speedy and problem-free. It is perfect for the cooler and colder months and, as I have said in a previous review, I will keep on buying these fleeces as long as they are made.

Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Black XXL
Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Black XXL
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality; Arrived In Great Time., 22 Oct 2014
I bought this t-shirt hoping it would be a thick and heavy weave for use during the colder months and it has not disappointed. The quality is what one would expect from Fruit of the Loom and the tight weave feels almost like webbing. I am very pleased with this t-shirt and will recommend to all my friends. They were despatched next day and arrived two days later - great, speedy service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3