Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Fujifilm FinePix S4000 Digital Camera - (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3-inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have yet to find a better camera anywhere, 1 Aug 2014
The quality of this bridge camera is only surpassed by its latest model number. I have yet to find a better camera anywhere. The colours are brilliant and vibrant and the quality of the shots is outstanding, while the camera is so easy to use. Everything is where it should be and the manual explains everything perfectly well. I love this camera.

Kadio Digital Jumbo Wall Mount & Table Temperature Display Clock
Kadio Digital Jumbo Wall Mount & Table Temperature Display Clock
Offered by ZOVATO

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too good, 1 Aug 2014
It broke the first time I had to change the battery!

Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp White/Silver Trainer A001518/011/01 9 UK
Hi-Tec Men's Blast Tp White/Silver Trainer A001518/011/01 9 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality build, 27 May 2014
Very poor quality! Within two weeks, these trainers were falling apart. I won't be buying them or recommending them to anyone!

Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, super-fast delivery!, 27 May 2014
I bought these loom bands for my daughter, as this is the newest craze for young girls, and I wasn't disappointed as she is very happy with this product. They arrived in good time too, so I would recommend this company to everyone.

2Packs New Arrival Glitter Neon 600pcs Colorful Loom Band
2Packs New Arrival Glitter Neon 600pcs Colorful Loom Band
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 27 May 2014
I bought these loom bands for my daughter, as this is the newest craze for young girls, and I wasn't disappointed as she is very happy with this product. They arrived in good too, so I would recommend this company to everyone.

Under the Dome [DVD]
Under the Dome [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dean Norris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Under the Dome [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent series! I can't wait for Series 2. I've already recommmended this series to my family and friends. Absolutely brilliant.

Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Black Jogging Gym Trainer Shoes UK 9
Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Black Jogging Gym Trainer Shoes UK 9
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers!, 27 May 2014
These trainers are really great - comfortable, well-fitting, and do the job just right. They can also be easily seen on dark morning/evenings due to the light-reflective flashings.

Hirokin : The Last Samurai [DVD]
Hirokin : The Last Samurai [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wes Bentley
Offered by Leisurezone

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay film, but not overly impressed, 27 May 2014
I looked forward eagerly to watching this film but was disappointed as it wasn't as good as I expected. There was no problem with delivery from the company and the packaging was good.

Glengettie 80 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)
Glengettie 80 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Tea, 27 May 2014
Glengettie tea is so delicious, I wish it was sold in England. However, as it is only sold in Wales or online, I'm happy to pay the little bit more price for getting them delivered to my door. I love this product and was very grateful for the speedy delivery.

Stedman ST5020 Mens Active Fleece Half Zip Jacket Grey Steel L
Stedman ST5020 Mens Active Fleece Half Zip Jacket Grey Steel L

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it so much I bought more!, 27 May 2014
I love these fleeces so much I bought more than one and will continue to buy them as long as they're manufactured. They fit really well, expand slightly after meals (!) and are cool enough for Spring but warm enough for Autumn. They are well made and perfect for my needs, doing exactly what I hoped they would. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Page: 1 | 2