Profile for StanG > Reviews

StanG

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6 Pairs Trendy Men, Heels & Toes Coloured Socks
6 Pairs Trendy Men, Heels & Toes Coloured Socks
Offered by online wholesale uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vfm, 25 Feb. 2015
These socks are good quality (not the very best, but you get what you pay for) great value for money and fit really well. The delivery was very speedy and no problems with packaging, so I'm very happy with this order.

Guitar Chords and Tabs
Guitar Chords and Tabs

5.0 out of 5 stars I've loved the chords that are posted on this app, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Guitar Chords and Tabs (App)
So far, I've loved the chords that are posted on this app. However, some of them are a little obscure so I would change the key and some of them seem to be guesswork because they're so strange. Mainly, though, I love it and the chord progressions that are listed are very helpful.

Dream Catchers: The Beginning
Dream Catchers: The Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game but..., 23 Jan. 2015
I love hidden object games and I loved this game, but I found it to be very simple - it's basically a look-for-it game, just hunting around until you find the object you need. There isn't much of a challenge to it. Also, like another reviewer, I feel somewhat cheated by the fact that it doesn't say it's only part of the full game - even though it's a fairly large download. (I realise it IS called Dream Catchers: The Beginning, but it certainly isn't long or hard enough.)

Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent App!, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Netflix (App)
The Netflix app gives great value for money, in that you can watch all of your favourite tv shows (both US and UK) and also some great movies at one great price. You get to pick what you want to watch and Netflix remembers everything for the next time you come back.

Pho.to Lab PRO - professional photo editor with lots of beautiful effects, frames and filters!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 2 Jan. 2015
I tried several times with different effects to edit some photos but nothing would work. I was very disappointed that this program won't work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I'm just glad that I hadn't had to pay for it.

Hardcastle 12kg Dumbbell Weight Set & Rack
Hardcastle 12kg Dumbbell Weight Set & Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars A great set of dumbbell weights at a very reasonable and ..., 19 Dec. 2014
A great set of dumbbell weights at a very reasonable and affordable price. These weights are well-made, with their own stand, which keeps them out of the way, when necessary. The stand comes flat-packed with no instructions but it is very easy to figure out how it goes together. 5 rods with 10 screws hold the entire thing together (all that is needed is a posidrive screwdriver) and the weights fit perfectly inside the cupped holders on the stand. The weights themselves are encased in moulded plastic and come in 1KG, 2KG and 3KG sizes, so are perfect for most needs.

20 x Silicone Analog Controller Thumb Stick Grips Cap Cover For PS3 Xbox 360 Xbox One Game Accessories Replacement Parts
Offered by Gosear-tech

5.0 out of 5 stars look good and feel great, 19 Dec. 2014
This multi-pack of thumbstick covers give a lot of choice in which ones to use for which controller. I already had some for my XBox controller, but needed new ones for my PS3 controller, so I sent for these. Although they took a while to arrive (China Post) I am please I waited, because they fit perfectly (once the correct ones are found out of the pack), look good and feel great. They have little nodules on top which are a great help towards keeping a good, strong hold on the thumbsticks. Control over the thumbstick feels much more secure when using these, so a great buy.

2 X RAINBOW PS4 - PS3 - XBOX ONE - XBOX 360 - Controller Rubber Thumbstick Grips Thumb Stick Grip Pads
Offered by WSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars These controller thumb grips are great for my XBox controller, 19 Dec. 2014
These controller thumb grips are great for my XBox controller. They have little nodules on the top which give an excellent grip and cause much better control than the original thumbstick tops; during long usage, they don't lose their grip either. So, a great and very helpful product and a happy user.

Learn Hebrew - Free WordPower
Learn Hebrew - Free WordPower

2.0 out of 5 stars Free, but not very good., 9 Dec. 2014
Sadly, this app does not deliver as far as useful, everyday words goes. I found that the words it gave were obscure ones that probably would NOT be used on a daily basis, and certainly would probably not be in the mainstream, everyday vocabulary of the general population. So, I sadly uninstalled the app.

Radioplayer : UK Radio on your Kindle
Radioplayer : UK Radio on your Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant app, 26 Nov. 2014
Radioplayer: UK is a brilliant app. I would never have thought an app for radio could be this good. I'm very impressed with the amount of stations that are already available, but you can even search for stations by name or frequency rating. The app works great on Galaxy Tab 2 and that is also impressive. Great app, great sound, love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3