Profile for D. Elwin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Chistmas song, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Winter Wonderland (MP3 Download)
I'm not a big Leona Lewis fan , but I heard on Daybreak TV when I was in the kitchen, I went in to the lounge to see who was singing it, I thought love this song I'm gonna buy it, went on Amazon only to be told its not out yet, but I bought it on the morning it came out !

Under Control
Under Control

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can I say, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Under Control (MP3 Download)
All ready reviewed the remix EP the only thing I could add is she is an absolutely talented young lady, & us Brits should cherish her !

Burn (Remix EP)
Burn (Remix EP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Burn (Remix EP) (MP3 Download)
really love this EP love Ellie Goulding her song writing is fantastic I love her way with words , Ellie is an artist to watch, she is big now but she is going to go on to much greater things, just you see !

Sonix Electronix HOSE MALE AND FEMALE CONNECTIONS for Expandable Garden Hose BLUE
Offered by E-Garden & Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted., 21 Sept. 2013
It was not what I really wanted I thought by the picture it was ,but it did not fit the X-Hose ,but ist ok for other hoses !

Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great Album, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Random Thoughts (MP3 Download)
Random thoughts is a refreshing album I always think Natalie Brown's voice is so relaxing it great to listen to while laying by the pool , you can close you eyes and drift away. Its a beautiful day is a great track ,but all the others right up to Leaves Are Turning Are absolutely fabulous . just love it.

Joy Valencia
Joy Valencia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Joy, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Joy Valencia (MP3 Download)
Just love all the songs" Don't Wake The lion" great for a relaxing listen," Wallet" just bounces along nicely ,"If You Love Me really think this would be a hit single in the UK ,"Its A Beautiful Day" is a beautiful song Where has Joy Valencia been Hiding every one need to hear this talented singer.

Something New
Something New

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Something New (Audio CD)
Its a great disc love all the tracks ,track three is out of this world ,pity there was not a diferent song on it though.

Never Tear Us Apart (Orchestral Version)
Never Tear Us Apart (Orchestral Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what mor can I say !, 8 Dec. 2012
This young ladies talent amazes me with every track she releases. This to me is one of her best is what I call a to tapper right to the last note. wonderful !

All American Bluegrass Girl
All American Bluegrass Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Dec. 2012
great song by a great artist.love the banjo and the pace of the track its a winner for me . just love this gal.

I Hope You're Listening to the Radio
I Hope You're Listening to the Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song great singer., 8 Dec. 2012
Love this single a sort of cross between Disco & soul, by a very talented young star , she just needs a break. hope it comes soon. I like the tone of her voice.

Page: 1 | 2