Profile for T. J. Riches > Reviews

Content by T. J. Riches

T. J. Riches "Timbo" (Godalming)

Crocs Retro, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Brown (Pumpkin/Espresso), 8 UK Men/9 UK Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Monseur, 19 July 2015
Very lucky with the fit. Great style for coca and well worth the price.

Vikings Logo T-Shirt black XL
Vikings Logo T-Shirt black XL
Offered by Elbenwald

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as it looks!, 19 July 2015
Recipient very happy! Very good quality!

Beautiful The Carole King Musical
Beautiful The Carole King Musical

5.0 out of 5 stars Now see the show!, 14 Mar. 2015
Great collection brilliantly performed.

Nespresso Pixie by Magimix Electric Coffee Machine Aluminium
Nespresso Pixie by Magimix Electric Coffee Machine Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 April 2013
This is our second Magimix Nespresso machine, we had the Citiz + Aeroccino previously which we thrashed hence the new Pixie.
It's very compact in comparison, slightly different mechanism which is an improvement and looks great! We couldn't resist it at the price, a full £50.00 off usual price.
However, and sorry Nespresso, we stumbled across a manual frother from Bialetti which is outrageously effective and a fraction of the price of an Aeroccino. It produces incredible milky foam.
The Pixie is a no brainer for anyone considering buying a Nespresso machine. The seller also deserves credit for dispatching very quickly. Delivery took less than two days!

Michael Morpurgo Christmas Stories
Michael Morpurgo Christmas Stories
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Simon Mayo, 30 Dec. 2012
Obviously slow off the mark, I wasn't familiar with Michael Morpurgo until I heard him on the Mayo show on R2. I liked what I heard and decided to buy this collection for my six year old son. I gave it to him a few weeks prior to Christmas to get the full effect of the seasonal stories. It turns out that although Christmas centric, they will appeal all year and to all ages. All the stories are well paced and all have subtle, thought provoking issues. Looking forward to building our Morpurgo collection.

Happy Beds Ortho Royale Double Orthopedic Mattress, 4.6 ft
Happy Beds Ortho Royale Double Orthopedic Mattress, 4.6 ft
Offered by Happy Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness from Happy Beds, 18 April 2012
I recently purchased a Ortho Royale 4.6ft Double Mattress from Happy Beds via Amazon.
All I can say is I'm very Happy!
The mattress is amazing for the price, really substantial, quality and comfortable.
Happy Beds provided an excellent, no worries, service too.
Delivery on the button and the mattress was suitably packaged and protected.
I would not hesitate in recommending Happy Beds or this mattress.
Happy of Godalming.

Breil Men's Rod Quartz Watch TW0768 with Blue Chronograph Dial, Date, Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Purple is the new blue... apparently., 19 Dec. 2011
This watch is not the colour depicted in the listing. I chose it partly because of the brand and the good reduction, but mostly for the colour of the face. It was intended as Christmas present for my choosey 20 year old son. After ordering, it arrived promptly as you'd expect from Amazon but on inspection, the watch was a very dark purple and nothing like the description. I immediately contacted Amazon and ordered a replacement presuming an innocent mistake had occured. Amazon customer service was great, a new watch was dispatched immediately and clear collection instructions explained. Three days later I receive another watch only to discover it's exactly the same as the first! I'm the first to admit that life's too short sometimes... that and Christmas is too close to go through the palarver again, so I will keep the watch and hope for the best. My obvious issue is that if you are to describe a product which has a distinct colour as its main selling point, surely it should be accurate. Please be aware that what you see is not what you get... almost to the point where I'm questioning whether the watch is genuine! Also, I was disappointed in that the watch was running and not purposefully stopped, so how long the battery life is left is anyone's guess. There, you have been warned. Still love Amazon to bits though.
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2012 2:04 PM GMT

Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Offered by Media Vortex

1.0 out of 5 stars What a shame!, 2 Nov. 2007
Doubtless you will be thinking of buying both the CD and the DVD of this gig. Avoid the DVD at all cost! Considering this gig had been properly filmed etc and presumably the audience aware, it's a real disappointment. You sense that both Freddie and Brian get annoyed at the lack of audience participation on a number of occasions. I found it a real drag and a tad embarrasing to watch especially compared to the Milton Keynes gig barely 6 months later in June '82. Fair play, I'm so used to that album and film, but the whole vibe about that really encapsulates Queen with an audience giving all they had! If you are familiar or indeed grown-up on Live Killers, Queen on Fire and Wembley '86 steer clear of Montreal. I would have loved to have had Live Killers re mastered with the full intro section from Montreal. That has always annoyed me. The beginning of a Queen gig was nothing short of trouser wetting for me! Anyway, I digress.... The CD is fine, buy it, you wont be disappointed, but Queen on fire is the one!

Listen, save your money this is possibly a gig too far.. or near Milton Keynes. Lets have something from '77 or '75 next.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2007 10:09 AM GMT