Profile for Linda > Reviews

Buon Natale: The Christmas Album
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Volo for Christmas, 28 Nov 2013
Il Volo have never let me down, I love their sound, I love their personalities, I love their voices individually and together. This dvd has been played over and over since I received it and each time I love it more. it is so seasonal. I love to be able to see them sing because I cannot get to America etc and look forward to them appearing in England one day. you must buy it.

We Are Love
We Are Love
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful Il Volo, 4 July 2013
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
This special edition 'We are Love' cd is fantastic. new material shows the range that Il Volo can move across in their classic/pop style of singing and I love them. I will be so excited when they decide to venture here to England. I can recommend this cd and Amazon's part in obtaining it, to anyone.

Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The first cd I ever heard from Il Volo and it hooked me. wonderful singing and I have enjoyed getting to know them on you tube., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Il Volo (Audio CD)
wonderful singing and I have enjoyed getting to know them on you tube. Follow Il Volo as they go forward with their singing carears.

Offered by ScreamingCd
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage boys with beautiful tenor/baritone voices., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Il Volo (Audio CD)
Il Volo can sing popular songs in many languages but no matter what language they are compelling listening. Get to know these young men on you tunes and get to know them before they come to England.

Il Volo -Spec/Ltd-
Il Volo -Spec/Ltd-
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Volo Christmas treet, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Il Volo -Spec/Ltd- (Audio CD)
very enjoyable. love it for the Christmas season. A good upbeat rendition of traditional Carols and Christmas songs. to be enjoyed by everyone, young and not so young.

Lightweight Collapsible Greeting Card Display Stand
Lightweight Collapsible Greeting Card Display Stand
Offered by JR Distribution Limited
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A stand for my hand made cards, 10 Dec 2012
This lightweight Greeting Card Stand is just what I needed. I t holds a good number of cards and is steady on a flat surface.

Magic of the Movies
Magic of the Movies
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 8.88

3.0 out of 5 stars a quiet night in., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Magic of the Movies (Audio CD)
Andre Rieu cd, 'Magic of the Movies' was tamer than I expected. he usually has a lot of energy in his music but this cd was quite slow and more for quiet listening. I still enjoyed but it wasn't what I expected.

We Are Love (Dlx)
We Are Love (Dlx)
Offered by SourceMediaUK
Price: 6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous new male singing group with voices made in heaven., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: We Are Love (Dlx) (Audio CD)
Il Volo 'We are Love' cd is fantastic, I love these guys and have followed them throughout the start of their carear in music. The singing is just fabulous and you can feel their personalities throughout their singing. I love 'I bring you to my senses'. This song is my favourite because it makes me think of my late husband. There is no song on the cd that I don't like. I can't wait for Il Volo to come to England to perform. Their voices and songs will entertain young and not so young. described by themselves as pop-opera. everyone needs to listen to Il Volo.

Composer
Composer
Price: 13.01

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful music, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Composer (Audio CD)
Sir Anthony Hopkins has been hiding a amazing talent. So good to hear his music. look forward to more of the same in the near future.