Profile for Julia > Reviews

Waterpik Ultra Cordless Dental Water Jet Irrigator wp450
Waterpik Ultra Cordless Dental Water Jet Irrigator wp450
Offered by Dental Direct UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 20 Feb 2012
Cordless water jet wp450 - this started out to be a really good products BUT it has LET ME DOWN, purchased on 15th November 2011 the charge has lasted for a shorter and shorter time over the last couple of weeks and now an overnight charge lasted only four seconds.
I have telephoned 0870 734 8450, despite YOUR instuctions "STOP Needhelp Call us. We're here to help. Please call us before you consider returning the product to the retailer."
I have and the help was negligible and I might as well have saved a telephone call and gone straight back to by Dentist who sold it to me

Super PoliGrip Comfort Seal Strips Denture Adhesive - 40 Strips
Super PoliGrip Comfort Seal Strips Denture Adhesive - 40 Strips
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Polygrip comfiseal adhesive strips, 8 Dec 2010
I cannot imagine why we can't buy this product in England anymore, it is so good and never lets your teeth down, in addition to this it is not messy like many other products. It has taken my wife hours and hours of shopping around and phone calls to try and find some more packets of these strips and thank you Amazon you have come up 'trumps' again and she now has two packets on their way.

Canon CLI-526 Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 1349pp Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Multipack Ref 4541B006

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon CLI 526 multi pack, 28 Nov 2010
I ordered and received a Canon Multi Pack 526 which arrived in the correct packaging not in a plastic bag as the previous reviewer stated was in his case.