Profile for sue > Reviews

Branching Out The Oldfield Farm
Branching Out The Oldfield Farm
Offered by Baba Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated Farmer, 13 Jan 2011
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson for his birthday and it was a real hit. It is well made, and finished, easily assembled. His 17 month old sister also enjoyed playing with it too but when the children were in bed my daughter and I spent a great deal of time re-arranging the farm buildings, fences and the extra animals we bought. Great toy for children and adults.

Britains 40961 1:32 Scale Friesian Cattle
Britains 40961 1:32 Scale Friesian Cattle

4.0 out of 5 stars Milk Maid, 13 Jan 2011
Again I bought these for my grandson along with several other sets of Britains animals and whilst he is still a bit young to appreciate the wonderful detail of these true to scale models he had great fun putting them in his cow shed. Putting them alongside his train set and causing a derailment. They are a strong, quality product and will appeal to adults and children alike and I expect my grandson and his sister to get many years of pleasure from them, as will I.

Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs
Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated Farmer, 13 Jan 2011
Bought these for my 3 year old grandson as with the other animals in this series the detail is impressive and probably lost on him until he's a bit older. They will still be good then and my daughter and I spent a lot of time playing with them too. I will be buying other farm animals in the Britains series I see these will be in the family for a long time.

Britains 40967 1:32 Scale Sheep
Britains 40967 1:32 Scale Sheep
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Bopeep, 13 Jan 2011
Bought for my 3 year old grandson I suspect the super detail will be lost on him for some time but my daughter and I spent a lot of time playing with them and putting them in different fields and buildings on his toy farm. I'm afraid they will never be taken to market.

Pintoy Wooden Farm Animals
Pintoy Wooden Farm Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars Down on the Farm, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Farm Animals (Toy)
I bought these as a present for my 3 year old grandson, his 17 month old sister also enjoyed playing with them too especially the ducks and chickens. They helped him with his vocabulary and imaginative play and made of smooth wood they are strong enough to withstand rough handling.

Pintoy Farm Series Tractor And Trailer
Pintoy Farm Series Tractor And Trailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present, 13 Jan 2011
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson who loved it immediately. It was strong, brightly coloured, well made and made a tractor noise. He enjoyed putting various things in the trailer and playing immaginative games transporting them around his farm. His 17 month old sister also took a great fancy to it and they spend many happy hours squabbling over it, maybe I need to buy another one for her.

Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas
Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas
by Geographers' a-Z Map Company

5.0 out of 5 stars King of all Road Atlases, 13 Jan 2011
Very large, clear, easy to read and comprehensive with lots of detail. This is my third copy and I purchased this so that I would have the most up to date version showing all new roads. This has even more local information than previous editions. Would recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Practical, 15 Nov 2010
Does what it says on the tin. Sturdy but atttractive. I'm a big fan of bum bags as you can pack the essentials in and still be hands free, and your stuff is secure. Better for your back and posture. My only criticism would be that I can't get my cheque book into the back pocket, but otherwise I can get purse, mobile, cards, tissues, keys and lipstick in.

Merrell Women's Siren Strap Black Sandal J85184 4 UK
Merrell Women's Siren Strap Black Sandal J85184 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 15 Nov 2010
A comfortable sandal with good arch support (I was suffering from Plantar fasciatus when I bought these). They soon had me walking again. Attractive black/pink colour scheme. If you have small feet buying any type of footwear is difficult so buying on-line is a definite advantage.

Metal Wheelbarrow - Red or Green
Metal Wheelbarrow - Red or Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Metal Wheelbarrow, 15 Nov 2010
I purchased this for my 2 year old grandson and he loves it pottering about the garden loading stones or grass or soil into it. Sturdy construction, bright paint job, easy to assemble, reasonable price. I think it will last him for a number of years. A great value toy.

Page: 1 | 2