109 of 116 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars
This thing is absolutely hazardous, 9 Dec. 2012
At first when I received this device I thought it was great, it warmed up the room real quick and was quite powerful.
After a few days I started smelling some sort of smokey smell and had a look through out the house and although the smell seemed not to come from the device itself, it did.
I turned it off thinking I used it too much (about an hour, hour and a half) and the smell went away. A few days later when tried it again it went smooth for about 10 minutes and then the smell got even worse and I pulled it out of the plug straight away.
What I saw was terrible, I was lucky it did not set my house on fire. The plug had completely melted and exposed the fuse (if thats what it is) inside it, I was very disappointed as I thought I had finally bought something good of the internet but this is a trojan horse.
I urge people purchasing this to monitor it very carefully. I've stopped using it since and have put it away, I always used this on a surge protected socket the same type i use for all of my other devices in the house.
Will provide images soon of the damaged plug.