Profile for Knightology > Reviews

Knightology

Page: 1 | 2
RUNYON PALM KEY RISER Saxophones Saxophone care & maintenance
RUNYON PALM KEY RISER Saxophones Saxophone care & maintenance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good palm key risers, shame about the side key risers...., 19 Dec. 2015
Palm key risers are fit for purpose. Was unable to obtain side key risers however, because they kept sending me more palm key risers!

Silencer Mark2 Mouthpiece Silencer Saxophone Clarinet
Silencer Mark2 Mouthpiece Silencer Saxophone Clarinet
Offered by Chamberlain Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Good silencer, shame about the disc..., 7 Sept. 2015
The silencer does what I want it to, so no problems there. I am rather frustrated with the disc that comes with it though. It won't play. I hope I can get saxlab to send a replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2015 7:46 PM BST

The Village [DVD] [2004]
The Village [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Sigourney Weaver
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars ... this film many years ago and thought it was brilliant. Unfortunately this version I've just bought has been ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Village [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I Saw this film many years ago and thought it was brilliant. Unfortunately this version I've just bought has been quite drastically and inexplicably cut (hacked is a more suitable phrase). What happened to the monster attack sequence?

Well You Didn't
Well You Didn't

5.0 out of 5 stars Well you should..., 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Well You Didn't (MP3 Download)
Best song ever written! But then as the composer, perhaps I'm slightly biased.... Django Reinhardt meets Thelonious Monk and then bump into Duke Ellington. The rest of the album's great too! Buy it - my children haven't eaten today...

Kmise® 8pcs Black Alto/tenor Sax Clarinet Mouthpiece Patches Pads Cushions
Kmise® 8pcs Black Alto/tenor Sax Clarinet Mouthpiece Patches Pads Cushions
Offered by Kmise

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
They stick; they cushion; there are 8 of 'em. Enough said.

Nose Flute
Nose Flute
Offered by Ocarina Workshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannibal Lecters instrument of choice..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Nose Flute (Electronics)
Amazing little instrument! I played it at a jazz gig - now I'm known as a nose flautist by readers of Jazzwise magazine. Fame could be yours too for a couple of quid. Check out the you-tube clips of this thing in action.

Spider Shaped Les Paul Guitar Flight Case With Brown Crocodile Finish
Spider Shaped Les Paul Guitar Flight Case With Brown Crocodile Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for my new Les Paul., 23 Feb. 2014
It fits! Amazing value for money. Great quality too. Lovely crocodile finish and sturdy locking metal work. There, is that enough words? Can I go now?

Addictive Tendencies - Tubby Hayes Quartet
Addictive Tendencies - Tubby Hayes Quartet

5.0 out of 5 stars At last,more Tubby!, 23 Feb. 2014
I've had the album Tubby's Groove for years and played it to death! I'm so glad new quality stuff like this has become suddenly available.

O Gringo (Digipack) [European Import]
O Gringo (Digipack) [European Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars O Gringo, 23 Feb. 2014
I think this is Bernard's best work. I have his 100 songs set, but I keep returning to this classic.

Martian Time-Slip (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
Martian Time-Slip (S.F. MASTERWORKS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Anachronisms aside...., 22 Jan. 2013
I do like Phillip K Dick's work, and I appreciate that at the time of writing he wasn't to know that cassette tape would soon be consigned to the betamax hall of technological dinosaurs, and maybe he wasn't even aware of the atmospheric conditions and gravitational issues on Mars when he wrote this, and too be honest, the anachronisms are charmingly amusing. But I find the various motiviations of his characters somewhat unconvincing in this story. Some nice ideas, but for me this wasn't one of his best.

Page: 1 | 2