Profile for Peter C. Chiverton > Reviews

Ireland's Country Kid
Dvd ~ Simon Peters
Offered by mmglobal3

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ireland's Country Kid (DVD Audio)
If your a fan of country music you will like this! Basically its videos of his tracks on his cds! Its nice to see some young talent! I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it.

Liverpool FC Knitted Bronx Beanie Hat Navy (RRP £9.99!)
Liverpool FC Knitted Bronx Beanie Hat Navy (RRP £9.99!)
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 13 Feb 2014
These are very warm and comfortable, Very good quality, I would recommend these! I brought 1 then ordered another for my son and he is thrilled to bits.

Last Ride (2009)
Last Ride (2009)
Dvd ~ John Brumpton
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Good film but....., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Last Ride (2009) (DVD)
I found this a good film, However it does run slow and if you arnt concentrating on it you will find it hard to pick up the story.

The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Impossible [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I loved this film, Its an emotional film being a true story! Very powerful! If you like true stories I would recommend this film cant say much more without giving the plot away

Liverpool FC Hoodie
Liverpool FC Hoodie
Offered by Soccermall

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Liverpool FC Hoodie (Misc.)
Not much I can say really, I thought it was good quality for the price nothing lets it down. Would buy again.

Bringing Up Bobby [DVD]
Bringing Up Bobby [DVD]
Dvd ~ Milla Jovovich

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent film, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bringing Up Bobby [DVD] (DVD)
This was a really good film, I thoroughly recommend you watch this I would say its an emotional drama and I did have a chuckle in places

Camp [DVD] [2013] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Camp [DVD] [2013] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Michael Mattera
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Feb 2014
This was an amazing film, I thoroughly recommend it! It will pull at your heart strings though, I was in tears at the end!

Becoming Redwood [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Becoming Redwood [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Chad Willett
Offered by supermart_usa

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, 5 Feb 2014
This was not a good film, Very slow all the way through and I still don't know what the storyline or the point of the film was. Save your money!

Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by eZee Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product!, 5 Feb 2014
I found this excellent, In my opinion the best around. It plays all DVDs unlike the Panasonic which was fussy with what dvds it played. I now have 3 of these. The only things that let it down slightly is the HD part of it isn't the best, However you wouldn't notice if you haven't got HD. I have sky HD and you can notice the difference, also it doesn't play multi-region DVDS whereas the Panasonic did. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Andrew James Large 12 Hole Blue Doughnut Maker
Andrew James Large 12 Hole Blue Doughnut Maker

3.0 out of 5 stars An average product, 5 Feb 2014
The doughnut maker was easy to use however I did find the doughnuts a bit dry. I used a doughnut mix designed for doughnut makers rather than the recipe in the book as im not a baker. It is fairly easy to clean however it would be much better if the plates were removable. The doughnuts cook really quickly but also cook unevenly however be careful as its really easy to overfill the doughnut holes and it really leaks out the sides and it all becomes one big doughnut!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6