Profile for EM > Reviews

Content by EM

EM

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
New 7 cms (3 inch) cms King Deep Microfibre Mattress Topper With Luxury Filling, Box Stitched, 230 TC Cover & Elasticated Corner Straps

4.0 out of 5 stars We bought this for our king size bed as our ..., 24 July 2014
We bought this for our king size bed as our mattress was getting a little flat. We found that it definitely helped, although it was too warm for us. In the end we bought a new mattress but find this works perfectly on top of a futon mattress for any guests who agreed they had a softer and comfier nights sleep.

Konig 2-Zone Induction Cooker
Konig 2-Zone Induction Cooker
Offered by DIGITEL TECHNOLOGY LTD (UK)
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this in preference to my electric hob, 24 July 2014
I bought this from a different seller 18 months ago - I love cooking and I love this. Almost immediately I started using this as my daily cooker in preference to my electric hob. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

It has set temperatures in oC and Watts, and these set temp's cover all my requirements, for example, I know I can leave pans simmering (with the pan lid a little ajar) at 500w and be assured they will not boil over. It's lowest set heat is 60oC which is as low as you will want, while the highest heat is 1700oc. The system has a heat cut off sensor to prevent overheating at high temps and I have found on a couple of occasions that using the hob at 1700oc for extended durations it has cut off for a minute or so, but you do have a second hob to transfer the pan to.

It is easy to use and change from using Watt temp's to oC temps in the press of a button, this allows for small variations in temp
I will continue to use this as my everyday cooker, and enjoy using it.

Tooth Mousse Melon [Personal Care]  40 grams
Tooth Mousse Melon [Personal Care] 40 grams
Offered by Dental 24-7
Price: 10.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
great product that really works for sensitive teeth

Curry Easy
Curry Easy
by Madhur Jaffrey
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Curry Easy (Hardcover)
dead easy curry recipes that all taste fab

Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White
Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White
Offered by Crafty Arts
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
good quality cards and envelopes

Virbac Epi-Otic Ear Cleaner Ear Infections Treatment/Cleanser
Virbac Epi-Otic Ear Cleaner Ear Infections Treatment/Cleanser
Offered by Best Pets
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 24 July 2014
Us this on our spaniels ears - great product

Roberts Duologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Stereo Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - Black
Price: 60.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 14 Sep 2013
I was bought this as a gift and I love it's great clarity and is simplicity. As a result I purchased this one as a gift for a technophobe, they find it easy to use and love it's great sound quality too. Would highly recommend

Mighty Bright MiniFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Silver)
Mighty Bright MiniFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Silver)
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a number of uses, 31 July 2013
I've bought these for myself and as gifts and everyone I've given one has loved it. A good bright light for use with a kindle or anything else. Will no doubt buy again

The Confession
The Confession
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars JG back on form, 31 July 2013
This review is from: The Confession (Kindle Edition)
I love JG's legal/ courtroom thrillers but his other books - a painted house etc are not so good
This was JG on form -a thoroughly page turner that I didn't want to end. A great read

Fault Line
Fault Line
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars RG Rules, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Fault Line (Kindle Edition)
I've read all of RG's books and look forward to each new release. I wasn't disappointed with this one.
I won't to tell you the storyline or anything about it other than to tell you to give it a read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4