Profile for KirstyB > Reviews

Content by KirstyB

KirstyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tragic Desires (Tragic #2) (Tragic Series)
Tragic Desires (Tragic #2) (Tragic Series)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Super read! Couldn't put it down 5 stars, 11 Jun 2014
To begin this review let me start by saying that I read this book in barely 24 hours and u work full time and have 2 children so to say I was hooked was an understatement! Downloaded this book as a freebie before going in holiday and never got round to it so it was next on my list when I got home.

This is a great story you can't help but love the characters both Gemini and Drexel are amazing! I'm def crushing on Drexel a little bit. There is a bit of sex in the book but that's not what makes it great. The plot has so many twists and turns that I just couldn't help but keep reading at every available opportunity (I'm talking reading whilst cooking, on the commute, every spare minute at work and prob a few mins when I should have been working! And most of the night lol I only need a few hours sleep to function!) I needed to know how it ended and I wasn't disappointed! I won't reveal what happens but I'd definetly recommend this book to everyone and if it's not free anymore it's def worth every penny. I'm off to buy some more of this author now! I need my next fix...

Spearmark Princess Tapered Pendant Shade
Spearmark Princess Tapered Pendant Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan 2014
Looks lovely once up. My little girl loves it so much. It was very reasonably priced and well worth the money

Disney Princess Mid Sleeper Bed Tent Pack
Disney Princess Mid Sleeper Bed Tent Pack
Price: 57.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great price, 27 Jan 2014
This looks beautiful when it's up. My little girl loves it. Really simple and easy to use. Got it on offer at 49.99 so really good price too.

Disney Princess Sling Bookcase
Disney Princess Sling Bookcase
Price: 32.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but small!, 27 Jan 2014
My little girl absolutely loves this in her new princess bedroom but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the size. It doesn't hold many books so I'd need at least two of these. Amazons service was super as always.

Deeper
Deeper
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Deeper (Kindle Edition)
This is a really well written story. The characters are very likeable and I love how they have both been through something traumatic and help each other get to a better place. I'd have liked a bit more story at the end I felt it ended too soon so didn't give it 5 stars but even so a great book.

1 X T 18XL Series + 2 Extra Blacks Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson XP-405 - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Epson XP-102, Epson XP-202, Epson XP-205, Epson XP-30, Epson XP-302, Epson XP-305, Epson XP-402, Epson XP-405WH Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T1811, T1812, T1813, T1814, T1815 (Contains 6x : T 1811, T1812, T 1813, T 1814) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Daisy Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by Triangle MMA
Price: 7.95

Big Barn Farm - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Big Barn Farm - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fun!, 14 Jan 2014
Four hours of big barn farm! My little girl is obsessed so we have watched these for hours already def worth he money.

2014 Calendar Tabs x 10
2014 Calendar Tabs x 10
Offered by Baby Craft
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: 2014 Calendar Tabs x 10 (Toy)
Great product, great price. Love that you can buy a smaller pack. Usually sold in packs of 50 so ideal for a small school or nursery

Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack
Baby Annabell Special Basic Pack
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it states, 14 Jan 2014
Just what my little girl wanted so would recommend for this that are looking for these items. A bit expensive but that's how it is for popular toys

Baby Annabell Deluxe Set My First Tea Party
Baby Annabell Deluxe Set My First Tea Party

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 14 Jan 2014
Really cute little set. A bit pricey like the rest of the annabel range but my little girl loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4