Profile for Gingerfreckle > Reviews

Gingerfreckle

Girls Dress Pink Rose Bow Tie Belt Wedding Party Size 2-3 Years
Girls Dress Pink Rose Bow Tie Belt Wedding Party Size 2-3 Years
Offered by Sunny Fashion Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter and niece who were my flower ..., 6 Mar. 2015
Bought for my daughter and niece who were my flower girls. I was blown away by the quality of the dresses and very fast delivery. Look far more expensive than they are. Added bonus is they wash and iron well so my little girl can wear her princess dress as often as she likes! As other reviews suggest, use the size guide as you'll probably need a bigger size than usual.

A Little Thank You Bridesmaid Bracelet From Joma Jewellery
A Little Thank You Bridesmaid Bracelet From Joma Jewellery
Offered by occasions2celebrate

5.0 out of 5 stars such pretty bracelets. Very nicely presented and added bonus of ..., 6 Mar. 2015
I bought these for my bridesmaids, such pretty bracelets. Very nicely presented and added bonus of a gift bag to put them in! Prompt delivery. The perfect thank you gift :-)

Logitech G105 Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G105 Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming keyboard, 15 July 2013
I use this keyboard for gaming, typing and all other PC purposes, the Logitech software is very easy to use, it has lots of different profiles for different games, and custom hotkeys that can do whatever you want them to. The green backlight is very bright and vibrant.

Corsair CMFVY3S-16GB Flash Voyager USB Water Resistant Flash Drive
Corsair CMFVY3S-16GB Flash Voyager USB Water Resistant Flash Drive
Offered by KING OF FLASH

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast but dead, 15 July 2013
I had this memory stick for about a month and it broke, it just stopped working when it was plugged in. I contacted Amazon to attempt to get a replacement and they said that I should contact corsair directly instead of Amazon so I contacted corsair to RMA the product and it would have cost less to buy a brand new memory stick than send it up to the Netherlands to get it fixed. Although my unit failed after a month up until then it was fantastic, it was fast, lightweight, compact and rugged.

Gigabyte Z87X-OC Motherboard (Socket 1150, Z87 Express, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, Haswell, Supports 4thGeneration IntelCore Processors, GIGABYTE UEFI Dual BIOS)
Offered by MrTronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect overclocking board, 15 July 2013
My system specs:
Gigabyte Z87x-OC
Intel i5 4670k
8gb Corsair Vengeance RAM
Asus Nvidia GTX 760

This motherboard is feature packed and it's extremely cheap one, with the Intel stock cooler I achieved a 4.2 GHz overclock and only got a slight increase in temperature compared to what I was getting at 3.4 GHz (about a 4°C increase) the OC touch is great and very helpful in overclocking, and OC ignition is super cool for testing water cooling loops without the system being fully powered on (it's basically a button to'jump' the power supply) OC brace is also a cool feature, it allows you to put a graphics card in the system whilst the board is outside of a case. I would recommend this motherboard to anyone who is building a custom system, it's affordable, good looking, feature packed and great for overclocking the CPU, GPU and RAM.

Max Value Molex to P4/64 Bit Power 4 Pin Square
Max Value Molex to P4/64 Bit Power 4 Pin Square

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a PSU, 15 July 2013
This cable was extremely useful got me because my PSU only had a single 8 pin CPU connector bit my motherboard (Z87x-OC) required an 8+4 pin CPU connector so this cable worked perfectly and sided significantly in overclocking because of the extra current.

Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black
Offered by Unique Savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overclocking memory, 15 July 2013
This memory scores 7.9 out of 9.9 on windows 8 and that was at 1600 MHz when I overclocked it to 2 GHz it scored even more, I didn't notice a major increase in speed or smoothness but it did make boot times slightly quicker.

My system specs:

DIGIFLEX DVI Male to HDMI Female Converter Adapter Connector
DIGIFLEX DVI Male to HDMI Female Converter Adapter Connector
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adapter, 15 July 2013
I bought this adapter because I have a monitor with a DVI port but not a HDMI connector and my motherboard (Gigabyte Z87x-OC) has 2 HDMI ports and a display port connector so I needed an adapter. It worked as soon as I plugged it in