Profile for Beth > Reviews

Fulton Magnum Auto Men's Umbrella Black One Size
Fulton Magnum Auto Men's Umbrella Black One Size
Price: 18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money for sure, 15 Feb 2014
I have always brought umbrellas from poundland, markets etc, mainly fold up ones that fit in a handbag. But they always break or go inside out! So I got 20 spare and decided to try this fulton brand.
And it was the best desicion ever! If you live in England, or near a windy beach then this is for you.
The umbrella is an open and close make with a wooden handle, a little heavy. (about twice the size as a fold up one) but I can assure you it's worth it to carry around. It has a cover which is helpful so if the umbrella is used, I can put it away without it dripping everywhere. It also has a green button that will automatically open the umbrella. It's quite big but I like that idea, could fit 2 people. So you may find yourself walking on the road to avoid people on the path.
My best friend does have a laugh when I carry it around but she's thanking me when it's up! Would highly recommend :)

Starlite Basic Split Sole Pink Leather Ballet 8.5L
Starlite Basic Split Sole Pink Leather Ballet 8.5L
Offered by Dancing in the Street
Price: 10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 15 Aug 2013
I chose 3 stars because I only wear them when doing little workouts or stretching. For more intense workouts I use Bloch design beause they have better support and also have their straps sewn on in a comfortable position, where as these straps are fidily and keep braking off. They are pretty shoes but if you're just starting then go for the full sole leathers. Then move on to these but buy them a size bigger because I wish I did. They last me around 3-4 months.

Katz PINK Ballet Socks 6 - 8
Katz PINK Ballet Socks 6 - 8
Offered by Dancing in the Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Katz Ballet Socks (Apparel)
I brought these for my little sister and she is happy to dress up with them and take them to her dance lessons. She has almost out grown them but can still squeeze them on. Fabric is great and easy to wash. Size fits well. They are a bit pinker than the picture.

Alma Pink Pigs (150g bag)
Alma Pink Pigs (150g bag)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons
Price: 2.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Alma Pink Pigs (150g bag) (Misc.)
I gave 4 stars because the quality is amazing! They bring back so man childhood memories. Great for families and sharing. Only bad thing is that they can get quite sickly after too many, but the quantity didn't last me a week!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely bright, too small., 15 Aug 2013
I would only recommend this product to someone with tiny thighs or maybe a fancy dress party. The colours are very metalic like a disco outfit or something crazy like that. Buy it in 2 sizes bigger to save returning. Never been worn more than 5 minutes

Heinz Hamburger Dill Chips 16 FL OZ
Heinz Hamburger Dill Chips 16 FL OZ
Offered by We Luv Shopping
Price: 7.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, 2 Mar 2013
They are so addictive and well worth the money. I am trying to find the pickles like mcdonald's ones but no luck yet- these are close but not fully, hence 4 stars. If you have ever had a pickle craving then these are for you.

Hostess Twinkies 385 g (pack of 10)
Hostess Twinkies 385 g (pack of 10)
Offered by FOODCOMPANY
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars They're back!!!, 2 Mar 2013
When I saw these for 10.00 I was like I must try some! They are so nice I wish they were sold in UK. Were well packaged and would like to get more if maybe a little cheaper. If you love cakes or are a sweet tooth then you will love these!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 9:39 AM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one good flavour, 6 Feb 2013
I gave 3 stars because I only really liked one of them. The chocolate fudge one was my favourite, and I wasn't keen on the others. I also think that the price is quite high for just 4 chocolate bars- But it is limited edition and was fun to try! If you like these flavours then go for it!

Cadbury Twirl 4 Bars (Pack of 6, Total 24 Bars)
Cadbury Twirl 4 Bars (Pack of 6, Total 24 Bars)
Offered by Lizzy Outlet
Price: 10.29

5.0 out of 5 stars yum!, 6 Feb 2013
Very good value for money, good packaging and a lovely creamy taste. Didn't last long! Would buy again for sure!

Hersheys Cookies 'n' Cream x1 Bar
Hersheys Cookies 'n' Cream x1 Bar
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd
Price: 1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars yum!, 29 Jan 2013
I love cookies and I love white chocolate, brought two of these and scoffed them without that sickly indulgence feeling. Was perfect with a cuppa tea!

Page: 1 | 2