Profile for david > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Behind Closed Doors: The gripping debut thriller everyone is raving about
Behind Closed Doors: The gripping debut thriller everyone is raving about

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Little Thing, 20 Mar. 2016
This is a fantastic read it holds you until the end,a proper page turner,I am looking forward to reading more of B A Paris's work.

Flamers x 200 box Natural Firelighters for log burners, Home fires, BBQ's, Even Larger Pack!
Offered by Patio-Life Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars How wonderful quickly they arrived, 8 Mar. 2016
How wonderful quickly they arrived,& they are brilliant,as we haven't used them before,and we are in awe of them comparing them to the smelly fire lighters.Thank you,We are going to be regular customers.

The Thames Torso Murders
The Thames Torso Murders

5.0 out of 5 stars The Thames Torso Murders, 2 Feb. 2016
I read this book with complete fascination,as I have always been interested in murder,and how their mind works once they have achieved their horrible act.

Killing Me Softly (Previously published as Live and Let Die)
Killing Me Softly (Previously published as Live and Let Die)

5.0 out of 5 stars Before you Go, 21 Jan. 2016
This is one of the best plots in a thriller book that I have read in a long while.I shall be recommending it to all my family and friends.It is brilliantly written,and keeps you on the edge of your chair,all the time you are reading it.Its a cant put down book with a star rating.We shall be looking out for this author in future,in the mean time I would want our next books to come as good or very near this one.I am still thinking of all the plots in this book days after have finished it.

The Black Death
The Black Death

5.0 out of 5 stars The Black Death., 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Black Death (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to all adults,as one never knows when something like this can happen again,indeed one shouldn't stay ignorant,about such dastardly infections as these. I am so glad I have informed myself about The Black Death,& would encourage everyone to read it.It is mind blowing how fast a plague such as this can travel.

The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists
The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists

5.0 out of 5 stars The ragged trousers philanthropist, 25 Aug. 2015
I throughly enjoyed it,and has given me a lot of food for thought.i highly recommend it.The younger generation would benefit from reding it.

From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)
From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars From The Cradle to the Grave., 5 May 2015
It had me on the edge of my chair more than once,it is the first book that I have read by these authors,it certainly shall not be the last.

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars silence, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, I don't know about the end though, I wanted them to be together forever.:-(((.Maybe Cole will go to Austrailia

Breaking Away (Breaking Away Series Book 1)
Breaking Away (Breaking Away Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 July 2013
This book kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through it, highly recommended, I shall certainly red more of this author.

Locked In (Jessica Daniel Series Book 1)
Locked In (Jessica Daniel Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Locked in, 14 May 2013
This is a must read if you want to forget every thing and engross yourself in a good book this is for you.I could read it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9