Profile for ProcessGolem > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sexy and Funny, Hilarious Romance Bundle
Sexy and Funny, Hilarious Romance Bundle

4.0 out of 5 stars A Funny Interlude, 12 Jun 2014
The Kissing Coach story is most amusing and I basically put aside other books until I was finished with it

Whiteboard Gridding Tape 1.5mmx15.5m Roll Black Ref 9210100 Each
Whiteboard Gridding Tape 1.5mmx15.5m Roll Black Ref 9210100 Each
Offered by Sorte

1.0 out of 5 stars DISPENSER MIGHT BE HELPFUL, 25 May 2014
The end of the reel was not identifiable and the whole reel was a bit squashed and fused together,was as described when I got it to unreel and was fairly sticky... not fit for the purpose I had in mind

Killer Cupcakes (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 1)
Killer Cupcakes (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 25 May 2014
Got his as a break book,a fun story that would last a train,bus ride... nice characters but not deep,predictable storyline still FUN

Easy Bake Coven
Easy Bake Coven

1.0 out of 5 stars YUK, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Easy Bake Coven (Kindle Edition)
SORRY this is a girls book it filled me with dismay that I had downloaded it after the first two pages on par with The Christmas Bake off ... if it was on TV it would be the BRATZ version of Mystic Pizza a film from the 80s that was not so hot in its original rendition!

His First, Her Last: The Incredible True Story of an American Lost in the Philippines

3.0 out of 5 stars Pertinent to the times, 2 Dec 2013
This is not a book I would choose naturally, It was enlightening since a friend used to have a Phillipino girlfriend and I never could get insight into how she thought until now. The book is well written and has a few twists and is not just a bland Dream Marriage dating sight disaster novel.

It didn't seize me so I had to keep reading but it was interesting,if I was paying for it personally I would not pay more than £3

I was reading it against the background of the hurricane disaster for the country

I Vow to Thee My Country
I Vow to Thee My Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Tune that gets in your head, 27 Aug 2013
Heard it on Good Morning Sunday Radio 2 Love Beck's version Never watched "The Village" Not sure if I would like the programme

The Rudamucker Funeral: A Short Story
The Rudamucker Funeral: A Short Story

4.0 out of 5 stars A Tea Break Read, 3 April 2013
I got this a a free download It sets the scene as a funeral amongst strangers,followed by the wake reception,where the hero of the story finds himself as the person to lead the eulogy to his cousin. It made me think about funerals I have experienced of family and friends. It was enjoyable after 20 minutes I wished there was more I would have liked it to be a deeper book with more character development.It was easy,enjoyable and I was disappointed it ended so quickly

COLLAPSABLE TROUGH NATURAL CM.70x30xh25 - Free P&P
COLLAPSABLE TROUGH NATURAL CM.70x30xh25 - Free P&P

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLES, 13 May 2012
Arrived the day after ordering,well packed!

No screws etc just open it up fit the three shaped bases in having opened the trough like a collapsed Cardboard Box

For more Durability paint it up with a suitable preserver. About right to fit in a Grow Bag (perhaps at a squeeze) will find out when I drop it in as the new home for my Peppers!

See PICS
Comment Comment | Permalink

EvoDigitals 16GB 4.3" Touch Screen MP3 MP4 MP5 Player With TV OUT Equaliser - Videos | Music | Pictures | Ebooks | + More!
Offered by EvoDigitals

4.0 out of 5 stars AT LEAST AS GOOD AS MUSE AND CHEAPER, 9 May 2012
The written Manual is awful and the memory installed manual is slightly better.
But if you have used a player that syncs with Windowsmedia player you will soon get the hang of it you can also copy and send in explorer with apparently more stable results than the Phillips Muse this replaced.

You get a bigger screen than the Phillips it plays more formats but not everything!

The demo video is stunning, volume is easy to control and adequate for the standard head phones supplied though I will consider upgrading to better quality

In addition you get a calendar,calculator and CHINESE CHESS no rules supplied.
Like all touch screens it took some familiaristion to feel comfortable and I would prefer a player with proper buttons being middle aged

If you install a SD card you need to select the card to play anything stored on it via explorer.
Unlike the Phillips Muse which just took everything on memory in its stride...Plenty of room especially if you put in the 16gb on an SD card

Yet to try kindle format not available on the Muse or see if Audiobooks are recognised seperately from other music files which the Phillips player didnt!

The radio is FM a simple select and tune I have yet to discover a save presethissy compared to my Roberts DAB player.

Comes with a simple bag/cover charger which can plug into a socket or the computer with an LED which turns from red to yellow/green when fully charged from a socket.

Saved £60 compared to buying a new Muse which stopped producing audio for Films and Music files though continued to play the Radio hence the replacement

SanDisk SDSDQM-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC (Label May Change)
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS, 14 Mar 2012
Got this for Orange Stockholm Phone,replacing 2 GB Card supplied mainly for Photo storage ,got a second for Phillips GoGear Muse for more music MP3.
Super happy nice packaging in padded envelope and sturdy plastic/card wrap ,straight out of box no hassles....CUPRINOL PRODUCT! Does what it claims

Page: 1 | 2