Profile for bumble > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Essential A5 Days to Page Dairy for 2015 - Black
Essential A5 Days to Page Dairy for 2015 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!!, 6 Mar. 2015
Arrived quickly but the bottom was damaged which is no biggy for the price. It didn't affect the product and would purchase again.

The Disney Buddies Collection [DVD] [1998]
The Disney Buddies Collection [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Harland Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Dec. 2014
My 4 year old loves these films so this has been bought as a Christmas gift. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
Offered by Incredible savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Excellent! Quick delivery, well packaged and my son loves it. Thank you.

"Supernatural - Season 9" - US-Import (Region 1)
"Supernatural - Season 9" - US-Import (Region 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars COMING SOON TO E4!!!!, 11 Oct. 2014
As I understand E4 will be showing season 9 of this fantastic series January 2015. This is maybe why the release date was put back. I cannot wait for this season to start and thank you E4 for seeing it's potential!

Dr. Marten's 1461 3 Eyelet, Unisex-Adults' Lace-Up Flats, Black, 10 UK
Dr. Marten's 1461 3 Eyelet, Unisex-Adults' Lace-Up Flats, Black, 10 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!!!!!, 8 July 2014
I purchased a pair of these shoes for my partner with his blessing mainly because of the price and some of the good reviews. They arrived quickly and well packaged.
However, when my partner opened the plain white box to reveal the shoes it was clearly apparent that someone else had worn this pair and had returned them. Without even trying on, we packed the shoes back up and requested a Returns back to Amazon.
You get what you pay for with this product!!!!!

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasures Collector's Tin Puzzle.
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasures Collector's Tin Puzzle.
Offered by Littlepersonalmailorderco

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR ANY TINKERBELL FAN!!, 8 July 2014
Arrived well packaged and quickly. Bought for my daughters birthday but I'm sure she will love this. Jigsaw inside good quality.

Disney Frozen (Big Golden Book)
Disney Frozen (Big Golden Book)
by Disney

4.0 out of 5 stars THIN BOOK - NOT PADDED!!, 8 July 2014
Book arrived and my first thought was, it was very thin. I was expecting a padded version but looking inside the book I found it to be very much like the film, which is good. Well illustrated. Arrived quickly and well packaged.

DN-Technology  Diamond Bling Sparkly Gem Glitter Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Apple iPad 2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation (Black)
DN-Technology Diamond Bling Sparkly Gem Glitter Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Apple iPad 2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation (Black)
Offered by DN-Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS FAB!!, 22 April 2014
My daughter had pointed out that she liked this case for her ipad mini so I ordered it and it arrived very quickly and well packaged...only it was for a full size ipad, not mini but this was my fault, not the seller. I e-mailed DN -Technology and explained what had happened and they agreed that the same design in ipad mini could be sent instead surplus to a small charge for P+P. I received the ipad mini case this morning and it is perfect and I would highly recommend this seller, their customer service was top notch and I will definately use them again.

Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (Nintendo DS/3DS)
Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (Nintendo DS/3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!!, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this game based on other reviews and was impressed with how addictive it is. Objects are often repeated so easily found but some require help from the ? icon in right hand corner. In some games you need to find a battery in order to play in some locations but this is easily found. I was stumped with the final puzzle and had to look online for a cheat to be honest but overall a very entertaining game which I will play again.

DMC BK905 | In The Forests Of The Night Picture Counted Cross Stitch Kit
DMC BK905 | In The Forests Of The Night Picture Counted Cross Stitch Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!, 3 Nov. 2013
The cross stitch arrived well packaged within 2 days of ordering which I didn't expect so top marks for delivery.
The chart in this kit is spread across 7 A4 sheets and clearly marked in which order they go. All the threads that you need are preloaded onto cardboard so no sorting out although I sort the thread into seperate envelopes and copy the symbol on the front. The design will be massive when completed and I can see why another reviewer said the black on the design eventually got tedious to do as there is a lot but it is simple cross stitching with some back-stitching for the whiskers etc. A lovely design and very enjoyable to complete, I would highly recommend this to anyone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3