Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for Vanessa Ann Attwood > Reviews

Content by Vanessa Ann At...

Vanessa Ann Attwood (Kent, United Kingdom United Kingdom)

Creative Bead Jewellery: Weaving, Looming, Stringing, Making Beads (Beadwork Books)
by Carol Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars highly reccomended, 29 Mar. 2004
This book is the most informative book on beads and how to create jewelry. It explains in simple detail and describes the ways in which to create beautiful jewelry to a novice such as myself. Well done to the authour for such a brilliant book. I have reccomended the book to many of my friends that are beginers in jewelry making as it will be of great help to them.

The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing
The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing
by Luc Bourgault

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 29 Mar. 2004
This book has opened door`s in my mind and I am never going to close. I have an affinity with the Native American Indians. Their knowledge on Spirituality, crystals and the whole concept of life itself is remarkable. This book has enlightened me beyond belief and I shall treasure it and read it over and over.
I was actually searching for a crystal book for a friend when I noticed" The Secrets of Crystal Healing" book and it is the best book I have ever bought. I keep looking to see if Luc Bourgault has written a follow up to it. If he wrote a hundered books I would buy them all.Brilliant, Fantastic... there are no word`s to describe it..

What to Do When You are Dead: Living Better in the Afterlife
What to Do When You are Dead: Living Better in the Afterlife
by Craig Hamilton-Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Fantastic...., 21 Mar. 2002
I couldent put the book down, it was a mine of essential information,down to earth explanations, it was a breath of fresh air. Never have i been so engrossed in a book. If all spiritualist chirches had a copy they would benefit greatly from reading it, as it makes a change to have things explained to you simply and truthfully in a modern and up to date way ,instead of the long winded clap trap some of us endure. The authour should be commended for writing such a fantastic book and for creating such an addictive website. I look forward to reading more books from him and cannot thank him enough, as the book has taught me more in a day than i have learnt from reading other books on Spiritualism in three decades.