Profile for charlie > Reviews

Content by charlie

charlie

Shocksock - Apple iPod Nano 7 Custom Made Reflective Sports / Jogging / Gym Armband with Dual Arm-Size Slots and Key Pocket (Black)
Offered by ClickJunkie

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 19 Mar 2014
It does the job but I find the strap uncomfortable and I can't wait to finish my run and take it off!

JVC HA-EBX5-V-E Splash Proof Sports Headphone - Violet
JVC HA-EBX5-V-E Splash Proof Sports Headphone - Violet
Offered by DiscountDiscs

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Mar 2014
I got these for the gym as my in ear ones slip out when I run and get sweaty, however the sound quality is no where near as good as my apple in ear headphones, there is no bass. They also feel like they could come off when I run. They haven't done yet but they are not the answer I was hoping for. I may have to go back to the in ear type. Shame.

Vortigern Replacement Safety Enclosure Netting for 8ft Diameter Trampoline - poles not included
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 16 Mar 2014
For the price I am very pleased with this, it has made my trampoline look like new again. Only put it up this weekend but it is as good as the original one so I'm sure it will be good for a few years.

Metal Lawn Edging (Silver)
Metal Lawn Edging (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Metal Lawn Edging (Silver)
I'm so pleased with this. It's so easy to fit and looks great. It's not anywhere near as shiny as the photo, it's a dull silver but I still love it. It is good quality, fits together well and just makes my borders look so neat!

Set of 6 Wooden Coat Hooks - Fairy Princess Designs
Set of 6 Wooden Coat Hooks - Fairy Princess Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 31 Mar 2011
I was really pleased with these! I have put 3 in my baby's room and 3 downstairs in the utility for my older girl. They are great because the hooks are a good size, and a proper hook to hold several things on each and the designs are so lovely! They are bigger than I imagined.