Profile for Mrs M Howes > Reviews

Content by Mrs M Howes

Mrs M Howes

PICTURE PHOTO HANGING HOOK PINS KNURLED BRASS HEAD ( pack of 25 )
PICTURE PHOTO HANGING HOOK PINS KNURLED BRASS HEAD ( pack of 25 )
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 7 Dec. 2015
This is very disappointing, absolute rubbish. Too thick to go through picture hooks and very poor finish, a real waste of money
Comment Comment | Permalink

BESTEK® auto infrared motion sensor light dectector battery powered for entrance,corridor,basement,garage,cellar,cabinets,cupboards,bookcases,ect.BTNLS002

Rohde Womens Clogs 6303 90 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Rohde Womens Clogs 6303 90 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Schuhhaus Emde

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rohde Womens 6303 Clogs (Shoes)
Good slippers which can be worn outdoors if it is not raining. The sole is a bit thinner than I expected

Calorie Counter: All Common Food Types, All About Calories, Plan for a Healthy Life
by Liz Tucker

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 23 Mar. 2014
A lovely book. Easy to use and nicely illustrated. I am sure it will help my latest attempt at dieting!

Please to the Table: Book of Russian Cooking
Please to the Table: Book of Russian Cooking
by Anya Von Bremzen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful collection of recipes, 23 Mar. 2014
I was very pleased to find this copy after I read Anya von Bremzen's latest, Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking
My grandmother had The Book of Tasty and Healthy Food, endorsed by Stalin , and I have been impressing all my friends with the Kulebiaka fish pie after reading the recipe again

The Golden Thread: The Story of Writing
The Golden Thread: The Story of Writing
by Ewan Clayton

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, 23 Mar. 2014
Very well written and illustrated. We know the author personally and admire his work which we have seen at exhibitions.

Kamennyy cvetok (Engl.: The Stone Flower) (Fr.: Fleur de pierre) [Каменный цветок]
Dvd ~ Ptushko Aleksandr

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful film, 23 Mar. 2014
I first saw this film in the early 50's when I was a child. The memory stayed with me and I read the Malachite Casket collection of tales many times. It was such a treat to see it again.

The One Plus One
The One Plus One

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this novel very much. Very well written and very moving. No wonder it is so popular in Germany and USA.
I saw the interview with Jojo Moyes on Meet the Author and ordered it immediately. Now telling all my friends to read it.

The Mortdecai Trilogy
The Mortdecai Trilogy
by Kyril Bonfiglioli

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Mortdecai Trilogy (Paperback)
Was not as described, torn and sticky cover, discoloured pages, feels"mucky" I do not want to hold it
Very disappointing

Swan  1.7 Litre Jug Kettle White
Swan 1.7 Litre Jug Kettle White
Offered by eShopingUK

4.0 out of 5 stars good, simple design, 3 Mar. 2013
the base is a bit flimsy and the flex is attached to the front, not the usual same side as the handle of the kettle, otherwise fine