Profile for Sophi77 > Reviews

Content by Sophi77

Sophi77

Page: 1 | 2
Organix Body Oil Moroccan Argan Oil 200 ml (Hydrating)
Organix Body Oil Moroccan Argan Oil 200 ml (Hydrating)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Aug 2013
loved this product ,I am sure I will buy more then bottle is finished. would recommend it to people with very dry skin or after sunbathing. I even put some oil into my bath. Nice smell!

Womens Graphic Print "LA The City of Dreams "Slogan Print Vest Top Tee T-Shirt /Size 8-14, £5.99 (M/L  UK(12-14), Coral)
Womens Graphic Print "LA The City of Dreams "Slogan Print Vest Top Tee T-Shirt /Size 8-14, £5.99 (M/L UK(12-14), Coral)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Jun 2013
Good value , item is as described. Light top for warmer days. I love it and wish i bought it in different colors as well

Miller's Antiques Price Guide 2008
Miller's Antiques Price Guide 2008
by Jonty Hearnden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 4 Jun 2013
A good help if you are interested in antiques and it teaches a lot about product lines and their creators. I would deffenitelly recommend it.

FLASH SUPERSTORE VALUE PACK FOR HTC LEGEND FLIP CASE COVER WITH BUILT IN PHONE HOLDER BLACK + COMPATIBLE MICRO USB CAR CHARGER + LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2013
Fast delivery . I was very pleased with the price and the product , i have been using it since i got it. Fits around my HTC Legend very well.

TRIXES Jewellers Lens 40 X 25mm Loupe Eye Magnifier LED Light
TRIXES Jewellers Lens 40 X 25mm Loupe Eye Magnifier LED Light
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Good !, 13 Feb 2013
I purchased it for my boyfriend who is into antiques. He loves it and will use it in the future. The led light is very helpful to identify marks on products.

Alice in Wonderland [DVD]
Alice in Wonderland [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Alice in Wonderland [DVD] (DVD)
I love Tim Burton and i find his movies inspiring in painting/drawing. I love Alice in Wonderland , its fun to watch and its a dvd i would watch it again. A must have for the fans of Mr.Burton

Confessions of  a Shopaholic [DVD]
Confessions of a Shopaholic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Isla Fisher
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 13 Feb 2013
Fun to watch once but i found it a bit boring and predictable. I have seen better ones before. I.e. Bridesmaids.

The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
by Betty Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars So interesting, 13 Feb 2013
I bought this book to improve my drawing skills and i found it amazing how you can develop your skills in drawing by using the method described. Helpful&fun& relaxing.

New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook: Guided Practice in the Five Basic Skills of Drawing
by Betty Edwards
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 13 Feb 2013
I find it absolutely amazing how easy drawing can be using /following the technichs described in the book and workbook. Recommended ! Ps buy the main book too .

Painting with Pastels (Pastels Tips and Techniques)
Painting with Pastels (Pastels Tips and Techniques)
by Jenny Keal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good guidance, 13 Feb 2013
Good value for a book like this. I am a beginner in pastel painting and i loved the tips. I would recommend it to anyone interested in pastel painting.

Page: 1 | 2