Profile for Robert Wegrzyniak > Reviews

Gap Var Ginnunga
Gap Var Ginnunga
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gap Var Ginnunga (Audio CD)
Excellent service and item . Thank you very much !

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Break-UP albums are the BEST .... O is Masterpiece !, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
I haven't heard any single, and I have come across some lukewarm review, but when I started listenin to the album, I immediately fell in love with it!!

The songs are extremely enjoyable, and Magic got stuck in my head almost instantly.

After giving the 3 singles a listen (and I like them all), I listened to the album from start to end, and I think I could spot a story, or more like a progress of the mind in sight of a break-up / relationship trouble, through the flow of the album.

I will give this album 85/100. It's a pleasant listening experience while simultaneously being easy to connect to emontionally.

Maybury England Men's Oken 1373 Black Shoe 1373 16 UK
Maybury England Men's Oken 1373 Black Shoe 1373 16 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 24 Mar 2014
I bought size 16 UK and was to small for me. i couldnt fit my feets in both shoes... too narrowly !!!!!!

Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD]
Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD]
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Different album !, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
This album is different. Kylie is not young anymore and she need to make music for everyone. KMO is such a grower and some people needs more listenings or spins to get it. EVERYONE has different taste and except hip hop, classical music and metal fans could not find anything for them. "Kiss me once" is really good pop album, without minions-voice like "Aphrodite" had. Just needs some more spins and good mood. Really good floorfiller. Just give it a chance !!! Well done Kylie !!! Just DO BETTER PROMOTION of it !

Into The Blue
Into The Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and underrated song..., 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Into The Blue (MP3 Download)
Old Kylie is back !!! This song is evertyhing ! I am so excited for Kiss Me Once. Album has already leaked and im really impressed !!!

Moon Landing
Moon Landing

5.0 out of 5 stars It's his best album since "Back To Bedlam", 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Moon Landing (Audio CD)
It's his best album since "Back To Bedlam". This is the best male album of 2013 , no doubt !

Just, Thank you James for hope in good music !!!

James Blunt Amazon Artist Lounge Live EP
James Blunt Amazon Artist Lounge Live EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 3 Oct 2013
The old James Blunt is back. !!!! Really cant wait to hear that amazing album what is coming soon !

Feel This Moment
Feel This Moment

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing song, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Feel This Moment (Audio CD)
Really recommend this CD single with that song. Amazing voice Christina Aguilera and this beat... One of the best club song of 2013

Nibble "N" Squeak - Sprongs Ball Dog Toy Size: Large (12 cm H x 12 cm W x 12 cm D)
Offered by By Paws

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge, 29 May 2013
I was thinking this item is made from rubber but wasn't any ways my puppy have really lots of fun with it.

Dog Activity Snacky Medium Snack Ball Treat Toy Pet Dog
Dog Activity Snacky Medium Snack Ball Treat Toy Pet Dog

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 29 May 2013
I was thinking that item will be more hard to eat for my puppy. eah can put her mouth in it and stock. Really bad quality and tbh crap.

Page: 1 | 2