Profile for Fraggle > Reviews

Farm Woodland Management
Farm Woodland Management
by John Blyth

3.0 out of 5 stars basic standard, 10 Mar 2014
Old book but covers the basic considerations just fine. A worthwhile book to add to the shelf, as I often find it better to browse my books that search on the web for this kind of thing.

Charlie Bears Cuddly Soft Eden 46cm
Charlie Bears Cuddly Soft Eden 46cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife winner, 10 Mar 2014
My wife just loves these, and this one was very warmly received.
Its a very nicely modelled example and if your partner is a fan, then add this one to the next gift list.
You can not lose..

Anno 1404 Gold Edition
Anno 1404 Gold Edition
Offered by 4GamersUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted but ?, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Anno 1404 Gold Edition (DVD-ROM)
Another game that my son wanted as a 'must have' but actually I do not think he has bothered with it much at all.

Grim Fandango - Lucas Arts Classic (PC CD)
Grim Fandango - Lucas Arts Classic (PC CD)
Offered by GX-ENTERTAINMENT UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Son had to have, 10 Mar 2014
My son saw this in one of his on-line groups and it looked like 'fun'. He most definitely enjoyed it immensely - um - for a week or so, but that's just teenagers for you.
Good value as a cheap game...

Age of Mythology
Age of Mythology
Offered by Digizoneuk

4.0 out of 5 stars For my son, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Age of Mythology (Video Game)
My 16 year old wanted this so that he could recapture the joy and pleasure from his first days playing on a PC.
He is a lot more sophisticated now but still thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ensure you buy from reputable sources though for such an old product, as we did.
Works fine on the latest PC, so go and get it - you will have fun.

The Geoff Hamilton BBC Collection (40th Anniversary Gardeners World DVD Box Set)
Dvd ~ Geoff Hamilton

4.0 out of 5 stars nostalgia, 10 Mar 2014
Good value item that will take you back to Geoff's easy natural style for sharing practical advice. - Geoff is as ever his usual warm and engaging self. - Having his brother input some of the background commentary after Geoff's very untimely parting works very well. Thank you :-)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 23 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fantastic and Brill, Love it and Great fun. Is the best that I could get from my son, but that is good!!

Monty Python - The Movies (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Monty Python - The Movies (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Full Monty, 30 Mar 2011
What a great value set. You get the full Monty Python experience here. All you need to do now is to buy the box set of the series, also on Amazon (where else!)

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Edition, Educational License, Online Validation Program (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Envy, 10 Nov 2010
I got this software for my 16 year old, as an aid to his study and also to help him feel fully immersed in the Laptop that we got him. He has had it a couple of weeks and still does not use its full potential. However when I have watched him, I have been stricken with envy. It is absolutely brilliant and waisted on the young. His version is the full bee's Knees bought on a student licence. It is NOT cheap but if you intend to ensure that you fully commit to it - it is most definitely worth it. - I wish that I had got it for myself and left him as he was.

Age of Mythology Gold Edition Game PC
Age of Mythology Gold Edition Game PC
Offered by Digitalville UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Struck GOLD with Age of Mythology, 10 Nov 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My youngest wanted to get this back after playing it a long time ago and selling his disk. It is great value to buy this Gold version and sometimes it's just good fun to go retro and play a faithful friend from the past. He has clearly enjoyed himself, and it all fits well together in a Gold edition. - Great value.

Page: 1 | 2