ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

Profile for P. STACE > Reviews

Content by P. STACE

P. STACE (newark notts UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

4.0 out of 5 stars The best book on the rise and fall of the Nazis., 3 July 2012
I read the hardback years ago. I am very pleased to say that the Kindle version is excellent and helps one understand exactly what happened during those fearful years when the Nazis came to power and the whole world went completely mad.

Samsung Galaxy Tab P4 10.1 Inch Keyboard Dock
Samsung Galaxy Tab P4 10.1 Inch Keyboard Dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent, 24 Jun 2012
Talk about "just what it says on the box"!!! If only everything else I have bought was as brilliant as this keyboard. Just look at a key and it almost does it for you. My IT life has been transformed by this high quality add on to the brilliant Galaxy 10.1. As you can see from the error free typing this is an excellent device which, with the help of a usb mouse, transforms a tablet into a laptop. And it is so responsive to touch typing that it is almost a pleasure to respond to routine correspondence. No more slow picking out letters from half a screen; this device has exceeded my expectations, in spite of all the praise in other reviews. Well done Samsung and amazing routine delivery time from Amazon'

Epson Stylus SX445w All-in-One printer with Wifi and email Print (Print, Copy and Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine but still needs a pc for the setup, 13 Jun 2012
As usual Amazon delivery and packaging were brilliant. I had been hoping that myGalaxy 10.1 would deal with he set up & connection to Epson iPrint and Cloudprint but both required the use of my very elderly Dell pc to setup the sx445 in he first place. That sorted, everything else went easily and the printer performs exactly as I had hoped. Very quiet when compared with my stylus Photo R 300 and text and photo quality are just as good. Ink usage much less than theR300 and printing speed much faster. Addon Epson Emailprint and the whole wi-fi printing experience is quite astonishing - I may never use my pc again, especially after I have purchased the highly recommended by users keyboard for the Galaxy tablet.

This printer has exceeded my expectations and if it serves me for anything like the time period I have been using its tired predecessor I will be even more delighted. An absolute "steal" at a fraction under £50.00

Mens 3 Pair Jockey Classic 100% Cotton White Vests - Large 42" - 44" - White
Mens 3 Pair Jockey Classic 100% Cotton White Vests - Large 42" - 44" - White
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vests, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Classic Vest 3-Pack (Apparel)
So comfortable to have a vest without side seams and no friction burns on my waist sides. A really excellent, very comfortable product, especially for those of us who are getting on a bit.

Samsung RV520 15.6 inch Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i3 2330M 2.20GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDSMDL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit)

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointed, 9 Jun 2012
Swift one day delivery by Amazon. Beautiful packaging. Opened the box at1305 and unpacked. Looked quite brilliant and booted up, etc very well. Carried out setup and connected to internet. When all that finished opened dvd drive, inserted printer cd AND THEN WHOOPS!!! Drive simply would not close. This is the only moving part on the outside of this device except for the lid hinges. It should be robust for frequent use - this was not the case in this instance. I am really irritated as I researched this laptop purchase for about a fortnitght, after the decease of my trusty 7 years old Fujitsu. This was my 6th pc/laptop/tablet and I have never had a problem like this before. Phoned wonderful Amazon help at 1415. They will arrange return and refund, when I will purchase the Fujitsu I should have had in the first place. Probably a oneoff problem,but very disappointing that a basic piece of equipment should fail on first use. Top marks to the amazingly patient, helpful Amazon lady who dealt with my problem.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Offered by bfloweryan

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful, 13 Feb 2012
This splendid pair of gadgets work and are perfect replacements for the non-existent usb and sd card slots on which numerous other reviewers have commented and at least one of which should have been provided on the Galaxy tablet by Samsung.

The Count of Monte Cristo [DVD]
The Count of Monte Cristo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gerard Depardieu

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 25 Nov 2011
I do not like the way in which a brilliant novel has been abridged and the time scales in it altered beyond recognition. I have only watched 1 episode and will not be watching any more. An absolute waste of time, except, that is. for the brilliant, as always, Gerard Depardieu.

Being There Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1979]
Being There Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Peter Sellers
Offered by hunting_for_a_bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Sellers at his very best, 25 Nov 2011
An amazing piece of film making and Sellers is at his charismatic best. How he shows up the chattering, ruling classes for what they really - posturing fools. The twist in the last minute of the film is simply the best I have ever seen. This film gets better with each viewing.

War Horse
War Horse
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, 22 Oct 2011
This review is from: War Horse (Paperback)
I can`t review this book, as it is a gift for my great, great nephew in Oz. However, I am told by aficionados of children`s books that this man`s books are better that the HArry Potter thing.

Stone Of Tears: Book 2 The Sword Of Truth (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
Stone Of Tears: Book 2 The Sword Of Truth (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
by Terry Goodkind

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great read, 19 Sep 2011
My only regret with the Goodkind books is that I found them when I was aged 73 years, and then only because I had watched The Legend of The Seeker on TV. Masterful, imaginative plots that generate surprise after surprise and a whole new civilization unfolds before your eyes. Not Tolkien, but extremely enjoyable!!! I have 12 more books to go. Hope I live that long!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3