Profile for Trickle Tree > Reviews

Content by Trickle Tree

Trickle Tree (The universe)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ililily 5 pairs mesh liner Lowcut Foot Cover socks (tights-013-2)
ililily 5 pairs mesh liner Lowcut Foot Cover socks (tights-013-2)
Offered by ililily-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm I got blisters, 28 Jan 2014
I found that these kept rolling up and I was forever straightening them out. I eventually gave up on them and chucked them in my bin in the office. Where they rolled down I got blisters.

New Black Unisex Mens Ladies Horse Riding Yard Waterproof Stable Walking Rain Snow Winter Ski Wellies Wellington Wellys Warm Farm Mucker Boots All Sizes UK 9
Offered by Foster Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, cosy and very waterproof, 28 Jan 2014
I love these boots. Much kinder on your shins that traditional style wellies. The inside is completely lined with fleece so if you wear them without socks it feels like you have some on as they are so soft. I walk my dog with these on and happily join my collie in a run through the puddles and know that my feet will be still dry. I have done my weekly shop in them and they were too hot for that but looked ok, if a bit muddy.

Love love love them. I recommend them to anyone who enjoys country walks over muddy fields.

Evie Mai Mega Block Buster Look Book Set includes: Eyeshadows, Lipsticks, Eye pencils, Nail Varnish

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Christmas present for an almost teenage girl, 28 Jan 2014
This was bought for a 10 year old girl's Christmas. She is into experimenting with makeup and this had absolutely everything she could want. The colour selection was lovely and varied. The packaging shows all the contents nice and clearly. I was very pleased with it and so was she.

AdHoc Floatea Floating Tea Egg Infuser Yellow
AdHoc Floatea Floating Tea Egg Infuser Yellow
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars great stylish design, 28 Jan 2014
I bought this for my brother and parent's Christmas as an add on as they like gadgets. This one was a head stretcher for them but both were excited to use them. The tea defuses wonderfully to give you a very rounded taste, much better than tea bags.

GENUINE MIELE BAGS & FILTERS S5281 S5411 7189520
GENUINE MIELE BAGS & FILTERS S5281 S5411 7189520
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan 2014
Love the quality of the bags, love the fabric they are made from, I find they don't hold much or as much as I would want but then again I do have three dogs and two cats so there is a lot of work for the bags.

Snow Globe
Snow Globe

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Story First and foremost, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Snow Globe (Kindle Edition)
Kris is a new comer to a pretty traditional town. He hasn't integrated well but this all changes with Ty and his family pop into his shop. A lovely friendship develops between Bun, Ty's cousin and his Uncle. It was really that friendship and the character of Bun that I enjoyed the most.

The writing is beautiful and not really what I was expecting. The m/m romance is very tame and diluted by the other aspects of the story but that doesn't detract from my enjoyment. It was the first m/m romance I have read so a nice gentle introduction.

It does finish at 90%, and is very short to begin with so I thought the price of £1.99 a bit steep for such a short read. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to read a good story led short piece.

Heartfelt Book 3 (Heart Stories)
Heartfelt Book 3 (Heart Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 31 Aug 2013
A great addition to the Trish, Dan and Bella series. Their horizons are growing, with it my interest in their story. This book charts the preparations for a new addition and we get a bit more information about Dan's job. On that matter we are left on a cliff hanger. I enjoy the mix of characters and seeing their friend network grow. I did feel the writing was a bit mechanical in this one, clinical descriptions for Trish doing the washing or dressing, I would have preferred the style to mirror it's book's title and been more heartfelt. But I am eagerly waiting to see what life has in store for the Conways next!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 10 July 2013
I bought two of these for my twin sisters in law. One of the pendants was missing a zirconia so I sent it back and ordered another which arrived the next day. It is about 2cm wide and high so a nice size. The chain feels a bit strange, like tin, and isn't very long but I am sure they will have a replacement chain. For the price I am pleased and a looking forward to giving them their presents. They also come in really lovely polka dot boxes that are very cute and saves me wrapping them.

The Ambassador's Daughter
The Ambassador's Daughter
by Pam Jenoff

4.0 out of 5 stars What more could I ask for... great!, 7 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Post WW1, Paris, and a love torn heroine. Yes, this was the book for me. I wasn't disappointed. Beautifully written prose that transported me back in time and location. Well researched. I find this era so interesting, harsh and harrowing. The heroine is in a pivotal moment in her life. Should she marry her fiancé who has been injured while fighting for his country or should she follow her heart.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the point of view shift to the German side as this just adds another dimension.

Highland Surrender
Highland Surrender
by Tracy Brogan

5.0 out of 5 stars Stirling Romance, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Highland Surrender (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I loved the premise of this book from the off set and wasn't disappointed. The main characters Fiona and Myles are forced into a marriage for the greater good. Fiona's character is a little hard to like but worth sticking with her.

The author drives the narrative forward at a rewarding pace. I did feel it lacked some thorough research but this is probably because of the targeted readership would be more after a romance than a history lesson.

I would read this author again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20