Profile for Antony Conway > Reviews

Black Adhesive CB/HAM Radio Microphone Clip
Black Adhesive CB/HAM Radio Microphone Clip
Offered by ROCKET RADIO

5.0 out of 5 stars It does its job., 9 Jan. 2014
I was sick of having the mic hanging down the side of the console so got one of these. For £2.48 and delivery within a couple of days I'm a happy customer.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 48MB/s MicroSDHC Plus Memory Card without adapter
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 9 Jan. 2014
I put it in the phone and straight away I had all the extra storage I needed. I'm not a tech-head so I can't compare it's speed to other cards but it handles all my music, photos and videos with ease.

OtterBox Defender Series Three-Layer Protection Case Cover with Screen Protector and Holster Style Swivel Belt Clip for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars No more cracked screens, 9 Jan. 2014
I move around a lot during the day and my phone is in and out of the phone holder in the car, in and out of my pocket as I walk around and pushed around on a table when I'm sitting down so it was no surprise that the last one got pretty battered. It's not a problem having a battered phone when you're at work but when you're at a family function and you have to use your phone and it looks like something you found on a skip ...
This is a sturdy unit that is giving great protection and when I take the phone out of the unit the phone looks like new.
On a practical level the screen is still easy to see and use.

The Devil's Backbone - Special Edition [Blu-ray]
The Devil's Backbone - Special Edition [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Marisa Paredes

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 30 July 2013
Bought Pan's Labyrinth and absolutely loved it so took a chance on this, an earlier work by the same director. It's very good, well made and a pretty good story but not quite as good as PL. Well worth a watch though.

Allen ZBRKUWH Compact Car Holder/ Mount for Mobile Phones, MP3/ MP4 Player and Satellite Navigation

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 30 July 2013
It's a simple design but it works. Very cheap compared to what you find in the shops/supermarkets etc. I have one for the phone and one for the work's PDA.

Hilly TwinSkin Anklet Running Sock - Black/Grey/Royal Blue, Medium
Hilly TwinSkin Anklet Running Sock - Black/Grey/Royal Blue, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 30 July 2013
I have had problems with blisters when I haven't run for a while. These give the extra protection. Happy to recommend.