Profile for Christine > Reviews

OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner
Offered by home_essentials
Price: 24.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Spin your salad, 8 July 2013
Love love love this kitchen gadget. It dries herbs, rocket, cress and lettuces in rapid time. The only con is that you cannot put it in your dishwasher even on the top shelf as the plastic will warp. It's best to hand rinse under your kitchen tap after each use.

simplehuman Bamboo Rectangular Soap Dish
simplehuman Bamboo Rectangular Soap Dish
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased with the other Simplehuman bamboo accessories, 8 July 2013
The ensemble of the bamboo tissue box holder, the cotton swab holder and the soap dish are practical yet stylish.

simplehuman Bamboo Square Tissue Box Holder
simplehuman Bamboo Square Tissue Box Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Sniffle in Style, 8 July 2013
I use this in my guest bathroom and it looks great. Love that it has the bottom clamp which keeps the tissue box in place even when the box is lifted.

Karlie Cuisine Dog Bowl, 1000 ml, Large, Red
Karlie Cuisine Dog Bowl, 1000 ml, Large, Red
Price: 20.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical yet Fun & Stylish, 8 July 2013
I love these bowls. Their durable, no-slip and look great in my house. I wish they sold them in a larger size to use for a water bowl. The 1 litre size I use for my dog's food bowl. Love the red colour

Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand
Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand
Price: 20.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps things off the bench top but accessible, 8 July 2013
This coffee capsule stand is beside my machine. It looks great, doesn't take up much space and keeps my kitchen worktop tidy.

Delonghi EN520.S Nespresso Lattissima Plus Coffee Maker - Silver
Delonghi EN520.S Nespresso Lattissima Plus Coffee Maker - Silver
Offered by U Stores
Price: 219.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems after a few weeks of low use, 8 July 2013
The machine has stopped working after only low usage. I've followed the instructions in the manual diligently. After several phone calls to nespresso for support (their call centre is good) the machine was collected by them for repair. After servicing and return to me, I made 1 cup of coffee then it stopped working. I must have the lemon in the batch as I have used these machines elsewhere with no problem. I have asked for it to be replaced and am waiting for a nespresso manager to call back regarding this request.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy Titan - They don't honour guarantee, 15 Jun 2012
I have a very faulty Titan X2. It had a faulty locking mechanism and had to be replaced. Now it has huge cracks & a gaping hole in the side after only 2 1/2 years use! Their response to a warranty claim:
"We are sorry to hear about your damage.
We regret to inform you that the company TITAN Kofferwerk GmbH closed on August 2011 31st.
The newly established firm TITAN GmbH is not legally identical with the company TITAN Kofferwerk GmbH.
Due to this new establishment and his legal consequences unfortunately your warranty can't be covered.
For any further information please feel free to contact us.
Yours sincerely

WMF Gourmet 18/10 stainless steel roasting pan 40x29x18cm/8.5ltr
Offered by Dawson's Department Store
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant brand, 11 Oct 2011
Worth the expense. It heats evenly so nothing sticks to the bottom. Works on my induction hob.WMF Gourmet 18/10 stainless steel roasting pan 40x29x18cm/8.5ltr. Big enough to hold a decent size bird or other roast. Love how the lid itself can be used as a saute pan too.

Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities
Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities
by Nigella Lawson
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nigella rules Christmas, 11 Oct 2011
I've used Nigella's briney turkey bath for 2 recent Christmas dinnersNigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities and it works. The turkey is moist and tender. I also love her allspice gravy recipe.

Page: 1 | 2