Profile for Starbuck75 > Reviews

Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 1.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my faves.., 7 April 2014
This review is from: 24 Season 6 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love 24 but something is amiss with this one, although I love the Palmer characters, Wayne just isn't believable as the president of the USA, it just didn't work for me and personally found it hard to think the lovely Alexander Siddig (Dr Julian Bashir from Deep Space Nine) was a former terrorist (my fault though for typecasting). It's still worth watching but it's pretty weak compared to earlier series. I'm just ploughing through them to get to the next season.

Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Offered by DayzHappy
Price: 1.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid and look elsewhere, 12 Jun 2013
I actually dislike the fact I had to pick one star when I'd rather have chosen none. Take notice of the bad reviews and nip down to your local B&Q, Tesco or Sainsburys and buy for the same price there, I wish i'd been savvy enough to have read them before I placed my order. This adapter didn't even arrive in the post and the seller ignored a few emails asking for a refund or replacement, in the end I had to open a claim via Amazon to get any response from them, it worked because they refunded it within a couple of hours (so they do take notice of their emails, when it matters!) It's insulting that they've even put the price up since I ordered from them in May.. 99p to 1.29.. avoid this one folks.

Speedlink Vento XL 2W RMS USB Powered Slimline Stereo Speakers - Black
Speedlink Vento XL 2W RMS USB Powered Slimline Stereo Speakers - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with them, 17 Mar 2013
I have had these speakers for the last year and have no complaints at all, they work brilliantly with Win7 and Win8 and although they might not be up there with the higher end speakers, they are value for money, i'm even going to buy a second set for my office!

Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!!!, 17 Mar 2013
I have owned these cards for a number of years now and are the staple in my ever-growing collection of Doreen Virtue card decks. They are beautifully illustrated and extremely accurate, I always feel empowered during/after using them on either myself or others. I would highly recommend them to beginners too, they are very easy to use and interpret in readings. They were my first deck and I'll never be without them.

BaByliss 5720U BEliss 2x Hair Straightening Dryer
BaByliss 5720U BEliss 2x Hair Straightening Dryer

2.0 out of 5 stars **BANG**, 4 Jan 2011
I had owned this product for less than 2 years, in that time i only noticed a real difference in the first month, the ionic thingymajig really helped, i have naturally thick hair and it calmed it down without overheating each time i blow dried but after that, it was just a bog standard hair dryer to me, nothing fancy at all..

But lets move this along to 2 days ago. I always use a low setting as my hair is usually dry and colour treated so it's not like i overheat my hair or the hair dryer for that matter but blow drying my hair when getting ready for work the thing just exploded in a shower of blue sparks, not the usual 'fizz fizz/it's dead' ending, wouldn't turn off on the switches either so after a few seconds of panic i manage to unplug it. My dad is an electrician and said it couldn't be fixed, the problem is electrical and i was VERY lucky i wasn't hurt.

I hope this is an isolated issue but i'm putting the warning out there anyway. I bought a new one yesterday and went with Philips instead, i wouldn't ever buy this product again.

Kingston Value Ram 800Mz DDR2 NonECC CL5 2GB DIMM
Kingston Value Ram 800Mz DDR2 NonECC CL5 2GB DIMM

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from 2 GB to 3GB, 27 Nov 2010
I installed the extra ram taking my 32bit Windows7 machine from 2GB to 3GB and so far it's a vast improvement! No lagging on programs and after running a fresh rating in the System/Windows Experience Index my rating went from 3.0 to 3.2 might not sound a lot but it's a jump in the right direction for a 32bit Compaq Presario desktop. This is a must have if like me, you've upgraded from Vista to W7 and the price is amazing too! If a numpty like me can switch a memory card then you can too, so easy and stress free. Remember that Mz is something to look at when ordering ram, the bigger the no. (like this 800mz) the better, i didn't go any higher because i wasn't 100% sure how much my pc could handle. Can't say enough good things really, i hope this gives you a nudge in the right direction, i would definitely use this item again if needed.

LG UM44GNPB M4 4GB USB Flash Drive
LG UM44GNPB M4 4GB USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2009
This is gizmo has been amazing, reliable and heavily used. Hasn't let me down at all. It's quite small, slim and a red light flashes when you're using it in the pc. A problem i've had in the past is the lid kept falling off other flash pens but this one has stayed put.

Belkin Screen Overlay 1 Pack for iPod Classic in Clear
Belkin Screen Overlay 1 Pack for iPod Classic in Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars ipod Classic, 29 Jun 2009
These covers are invaluble to me, my ipod gets bashed around in my handbag going to work and back, also on my travels and each time they've done the job. My screen (without the cover) is spotless and the protector has taken some big scratches and bashes. Only had to replace them twice so far but will definitely use again.

SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For LG KC910 Renoir (PACK OF 8)
SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For LG KC910 Renoir (PACK OF 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars Renoir, 29 Jun 2009
Good value for money but theres no lil hole in the new cover for the inner camera and there is a slim gap down one side of the handset where it doesn't quite cover the whole handset face. Wouldn't mean much as you're not gonna be pressing screen buttons in that area anyway. For a cheap, quick protector then get these, they do the job and you'll have plenty spare.

Philips SAC2530/10 CD/DVD Repair Kit
Philips SAC2530/10 CD/DVD Repair Kit
Offered by DDL-Direct UK
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Baaaaaah!, 29 Jun 2009
Well i tried this product on one of my discs with light scratches, and zip happened! For a disc that 'sometimes plays/sometimes refuses' this item didn't do a thing to balance it out. Tried it again on a few more and found the same.. i wouldn't rate this at all.. maybe the more expensive ones is the way to go. Avoid this Philips product.

Page: 1 | 2