Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Burr Worntusk > Reviews

Content by Burr Worntusk

Burr Worntusk "Black Orc Down" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Your Image/Photo on Canvas Box Frame. Ready to Hang!! 21.99 A1 size 20" x 30"
Your Image/Photo on Canvas Box Frame. Ready to Hang!! 21.99 A1 size 20" x 30"
Offered by Stickers Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars The two things clicked and I thought it would suit to have it blown up so she could put it on the wall like her own art gallery, 18 Dec. 2014
I spotted this item in the daily email, one of many from Amazon suggesting new things. I usually delete them and move on to the important stuff but hey, it caught my eye, WAY to go Amazon!
My Niece had just taken a simple shot, whilst passing, of Tower Bridge (that's in London if you don't know but hey what planet are you from??? The two things clicked and I thought it would suit to have it blown up so she could put it on the wall like her own art gallery. I ordered, and sent the photo (purloined by way of a simple reuse) to them asking if it was suitable. Now we're talking a phone snap, and a tiny file size here. They were quickly back to me to explain the image wouldn't stand up to the process and would be very grainy and blocky where the pixels were. I accepted that such a small file size wouldn't be great and I wouldn't hold them responsible but it was the only one she'd taken, what was I to do? I shouldn't have worried, they were miracle workers, it arrived in good time better than I'd hoped and my Niece is going to be chuffed. Next time, I'll certainly go for the higher res,HD, all-pixels-firing image though, just to give this great company an easier time ;) Very impressed.

Noble England
Noble England

5.0 out of 5 stars All Hail Mayall., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Noble England (MP3 Download)
Salute, Rik!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Cooper explains..., 25 Jun. 2013
Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects, resulting in a contradiction with common sense. The scenario presents a cat that may be both alive and dead, depending on an earlier random event. Although the original "experiment" was imaginary, similar principles have been... blah blah blah, you get the drift. This is a well printed, t-shirted rendition of the said thought experiment, don't observe it, or do, it's up to you but until then, it will exist in BOTH states...

Sheldon would be at least marginally pleased you were making the effort. ;)

Batman The Dark Knight Head Knocker - Neca
Batman The Dark Knight Head Knocker - Neca

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowl of an Anti-hero, 13 Jun. 2013
If you're looking for a surprisingly accurate rendering of Christian Bale as Batman, you'd do well to check this out. With a slight tongue in cheek slant on the usual action figures we're bombarded with, this Bobble Head will make you smile as much with gratification as with humour. So it's a bobble head, but a darned good one! I gave it a 5 star rating because for what you're getting, it's exceptional in detail, the price is most affordable and I just love it.

Pocket Ref
Pocket Ref
by Thomas J Glover

5.0 out of 5 stars How to cram more in, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Pocket Ref (Paperback)
This little (or not so little, yet still pocket sized, just) 'Pocket Ref' book has just SO much info in I'm staggered. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a 'go-to' quick look-up for anything and everything. Wondering how many mpg your car does? Or What to do if your friend has a alcohol poisoning? This book is so wide in it's spectrum of helpful, useful, knowledge, it's like asking Yoda! I gave it a 5 out of 5 because I always wanted to know so much that's contained in this book, and now I've found it! The only way to get more stuff into such a small compact space would be to throw it on a microchip. Yeah sure, technology is great, but when you're smart phone battery runs down, 'Pocket ref' will be there, right in your pocket, it WON'T let you down!

Dr. Martens 1461Z DMC SM-B, Unisex Adults' Derby, Black Smooth,11 UK, 46 EU
Dr. Martens 1461Z DMC SM-B, Unisex Adults' Derby, Black Smooth,11 UK, 46 EU
Offered by Trend Clothing
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoe that goes on giving., 10 July 2012
So I just took delivery of my new Dr Martens 1461z's. These are the ones with the yellow trademark stitching around the sole. Rather than tell you how good they are, I'll tell you how good the pair that I'm replacing have been. I'm hard on shoes. A decent pair from a normal shoe shop will be lucky to last me four months before they either crack across the sole or the leather splits, or becomes so marked that even a polish won't hide how badly I've treated them. My current pair of DM's has lasted me 3 years of wearing to work, 5 days a week in all weathers, rain, hail, blistering sunshine and deep snow. I've never once troubled myself about slipping over, soaking my socks, or finishing the day with stinky feet. They just take the abuse and keep going. Somewhere in the middle of all that, I had a job interview, so they got a DM polish and buff up and looked like new. (ps, I got the job). If you want a decent pair of shoes that will last you, look good and serve your feet well, these are the beauties to have. Sure, they're not the cheapest but false economy of cheap shoes just doesn't work for me, and probably not you either. They get two thumbs up from me every time.Dr. Martens Mens 1461

Firefly - The Complete Series [DVD] [2003]
Firefly - The Complete Series [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrified, 9 Feb. 2012
For some reason this series passed me by when it was new. I'm a bad bad person. It's my loss. I watched the discs end-to-end and just felt I needed to watch more. I can't believe someone wasn't sacked over this at Fox. They let buffy run on a little too long, have spin-offs and all that, and yet cancel this. I think someone miss-reported the viewing figures. Perhaps they missed a digit off the start of how many millions were supposedly watching week by week. Re-think it Fox, it's never too late. Anyone for a Firefly-fest?

Aluminium 3in1 Apple Peeler Your magic apple peeler corer and slicer Suction Stand Silvery

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Magic, 10 Jan. 2012
This apple peeler/corer/slicer works by voodoo. All you do is turn the handle at one end, and at the other - take off the ready-prepared pealed sliced apple! It works very well and it's got me eating more apples which was the whole point of buying one. I let friends try it out, and two are considering a purchase of their own. With this kind of glowing review anyone would think I worked for the company!! I promise you it's simply because this has to be my fav' gadget ever.

Free Enterprise [DVD]
Free Enterprise [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rafer Weigel
Offered by streetsahead

4.0 out of 5 stars Down to Earth... A day off from space, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Free Enterprise [DVD] (DVD)
William Shatner, plays himself, well, a version of himself. A most endearing film, hints at and references so much Trek stuff it's unbelievable. If you know or follow HALF the references, you're probably at home wearing Gold and 3/4 length black trousers. Just don't wear red, you KNOW what happens to the token red-shirt-wearer on any away mission! Entertaining, a fairly well held together love story and BILL singing at the end, what more could you want?

The Little Red Barn Baking Book
The Little Red Barn Baking Book
by Adriana Rabinovich

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical baking made easy, 18 Dec. 2010
Do you like cookies, brownies, muffins, or in fact cakes in general? This has to be the book for you. I've made many of it's recipies and had nothing but praise from all 'victims' of my usual odd creations. Really got me back into the kitchen after a number of years and failed attempts. Very easy to follow methods make this book the best cook's friend I've ever had.

It's not flame proof (well of course, because it's a BOOK after all) it's not smear or smudge proof (my copy has many GOOEY finger prints over it's most used pages) but it IS idiot proof. It must be if I'm sucessful in making the delights contained there-in.

Page: 1 | 2