ARRAY(0xa26a55d0)

Profile for SN Career Coach > Reviews

Content by SN Career Coach

SN Career Coach "Find me on LinkedIn" (London & Cornwall)

Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing
by Ian Brodie
Price: 9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book - This Stuff Works..., 17 Nov 2013
I was lucky enough to find Ian's website and blog a few months back, and have been working with him since July/August 2013. After a very short time of applying the techniques in the book I had my best ever revenue month. I mean best EVER - since being self employed and previous being in employment. If you fully embrace the concept of giving "value in advance" as Ian advocates, his ideas and strategies will work for you. Most people in a solo or small business loathe the sales and marketing side of the business, but Ian has a way of making this aspect enjoyable and the results (for me) speak for themselves. I also highly recommend Ian's Momentum Club, where you will find lots of webinar and video content, together with lots of other useful resources.

I don't write many reviews on Amazon or elsewhere, but Ian is one of those people that you will feel fortunate to have discovered. His ideas and input have transformed my business. I'd also like to thank Ian for putting up with my many emails to him!

Visconti Hunter Leather Wallet - 708 - Oil Brown
Visconti Hunter Leather Wallet - 708 - Oil Brown
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, 23 Aug 2011
I love this wallet - as far as it is possible to love such a thing!! I've always been someone who carried around cash and cards in my pockets, but cards were always wearing out, so after a couple of "fails", I purchased this. It's not too big or bulky, and yet has a multitude of nooks and crannies for things. It has a great weathered style, and if if was to be bought as a gift for someone, the packaging really is nice. For day-to-day use I am finding it's easy to keep in my back jeans pocket without making me look like I've got a buttock extension. I thoroughly recommend this wallet.

Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Triathlon 30 Lap Watch - T5E901
Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Triathlon 30 Lap Watch - T5E901
Price: 35.30

4.0 out of 5 stars At Last!!, 18 May 2011
I've been ordering and returning Casio G-Shocks like there's no tomorrow, due to the fact that I could not find a G-Shock that was light/comfortable enough.

With this Timex, I'm not saying that I necessarily use all the features on it, but I find it extremely light and comfortable, importantly not too bulky, and the display is very clear (although becomes unreadable if you tilt your wrist away from you slightly). The blue backlight is nice, but could have been a bit brighter (maybe white backlight would have been better). Overall very pleased, and it's become my daily watch of choice. I can thoroughly recommend this, and if you're not fussy about colour, go for the blue one, it's even cheaper!

Skechers Urbantrack Imperial
Skechers Urbantrack Imperial

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 28 May 2008
These are excellent shoe/trainer crossovers. Very comfortable. No hesitation in recommending, especially as i got them for 20 incl. p&p!

The Name of the Wind: The Kingkiller Chonicle: Book 1 (The Kingkiller Chronicle)
by Patrick Rothfuss

4.0 out of 5 stars Type Face!!, 13 Jan 2008
I have the hardback version of this book which is 8" in height (sourced elsewhere). my problem is that i am finding the type face too small to read comfortably. i don't have any particular eyesight issues, but this type size is just too small for a comfortable read. Is there a version of this book with slightly larger type? (I'm only talking a couple of point sizes!!)