Profile for Busysinglemum > Reviews

101 Dalmatians [DVD] [1961]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 101 Dalmatians [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
a family classic

Muppets Most Wanted [DVD]
Muppets Most Wanted [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Gervais

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys and I loved this at the cinema, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted [DVD] (DVD)
My boys and I loved this at the cinema, and we now continue to enjoy it at home. A bit naughty sense of humour and Kermit in peril might scare toddlers but otherwise great fun for young and old (especially if like me you grew up with the muppets!)

Invacare® 'Magic Twin' Strong Adjustable Crutches - Red
Invacare® 'Magic Twin' Strong Adjustable Crutches - Red
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov. 2014
perfect for the injured athlete - looks cool and stylish, strong but also light

Seamless Bandeau Strapless Tube Top Bra Navy Blue
Seamless Bandeau Strapless Tube Top Bra Navy Blue
Offered by FineBrandShop

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job but only just, 1 Nov. 2014
a bit skimpy but fabric is good - you may just feel that there isn't quite enough of it

Nike Kids Young Athletes Max Air TT Small Backpack-Black/Black/White, One Size
Nike Kids Young Athletes Max Air TT Small Backpack-Black/Black/White, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars A good back pack, 1 Nov. 2014
A good back pack, stylish and strong but the drinks pockets on the side aren't big enough to securely hold a large drinks bottle which is a big drawback for us.

Long Hair Silicone Swimming Cap (Mint)
Long Hair Silicone Swimming Cap (Mint)
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool, roomy and feels silky soft, 1 Nov. 2014
Looks cool, roomy and feels silky soft. The perfect swim cap for long hair! Comes in a great range of colours too.

Solgar L-Arginine 500 mg Vegetable Capsules - 50 Capsules
Solgar L-Arginine 500 mg Vegetable Capsules - 50 Capsules
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work for me, 17 Nov. 2013
I take this each morning together with one 500mg maca root tablet, 1/2 hour before breakfast. I read in another review about this combo of natural supplements and I must say I am feeling a lot better though I am not exactly sure why or how! There are cheaper versions than Solgar's but now that I know this works, I don't want to risk changing. It's a quality product from a reputable supplier. Of course, ideally you should do your research and ask your GP, etc.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, feminine, racy black and practical - but too large!, 18 Oct. 2013
I bought the OS size for 12/14 but it was too large for me - and I am not a small 14!! The fabric is lovely, soft, slippery and stretchy and the lace trim and long straps makes this item very feminine. (It's a shame the strap length isn't adjustable as they are rather long if you are a shorter person.) However, it left big gaps around my arms and it had a funny sort of fit at the back so, to be fair, I think the seller should display a picture of what the camisole looks like from the back so that you know exactly what you are getting. Because I had to pay for the item to be delivered and returned, I am hesitant to spend more money on the smaller size in case that doesn't fit either. But overall, I think it is a good product.

Swatch Ladies Watch Full Blooded Caramel Chronograph SVCK4047AG
Swatch Ladies Watch Full Blooded Caramel Chronograph SVCK4047AG
Offered by zeitinstinkt

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and bling, if that's how you like it!, 8 Sept. 2013
Overall the watch is well designed and of good quality, but it was way too big for me. Not just the wrist band, which is massive, but the face of the watch as well. I'm looking for something a bit more understated... The colour makes it versatile to wear with anything, so if you're big and/or proud, you may love this watch. But I am returning it as it's all simply too much!

Bodyguard: Hostage
Bodyguard: Hostage
by Chris Bradford

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old son LOVES this book!!!, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bodyguard: Hostage (Paperback)
He read over 100 pages on the first night! He is even taking it with him in the car to read voluntarily. He can't wait until the next book in the series. Thank you Chris Bradford, you're on to another winner here!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4