Profile for bhoyle > Reviews

bhoyle

BaByliss Pro - 30 Piece Heated Ceramic Rollers
BaByliss Pro - 30 Piece Heated Ceramic Rollers
Offered by Hair Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars ... exactly what I was looking for so am very happy with the product, 13 July 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for so am very happy with the product. My only small gripe is that the delivery company only came in office hours and to collect the parcel meant a long journey miles from where I live.

Scholl Womens Rilia Boots Brown Braun (Moka) Size: 39
Scholl Womens Rilia Boots Brown Braun (Moka) Size: 39

2.0 out of 5 stars High heels, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Scholl Womens Rilia Boots (Shoes)
These are a good quality shoe but I found the heels to be much higher than I expected and I struggled to walk in them and sadly had to return them.

LLOYTRON Travel Adaptor - UK 3-Pin to U.S.A., Canada and North America
LLOYTRON Travel Adaptor - UK 3-Pin to U.S.A., Canada and North America
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 15 Sep 2013
Excellent service and the product is exactly as described. I used it in the States and had no problems with it.

Prestige Smartplus Pressure Cooker Spares Stainless Steel Gasket, 6 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Pressure Cooker Spares Stainless Steel Gasket, 6 Litre
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Sep 2013
Prompt delivery and as a product does exactly what it says on the tin! I'm very happy to say is that my pressure cooker is now functioning properly, as if new.

Tefal Easyclic Blender with Grinder
Tefal Easyclic Blender with Grinder

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't arrive!, 15 Sep 2013
I'm afraid this order didn't go well and really doesn't deserve any stars! The blender didn't it arrive but the good news is that all my money was refunded.

Rio 60 Second Neck Toner
Rio 60 Second Neck Toner

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke!, 15 Sep 2013
After a few weeks of using it the batteries needed changing, but after I replaced it,it stopped working. The light continued to flash but that was it! Very disappointing!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little camera, 28 April 2012
This is a neat, easy to tuck away in your handbag sort of camera of the point and shoot variety. The quality of pictures is good. My only gripe about the camera is that when in direct sunshine its very difficult to view the picture on the monitor and it hasn't got a view finder. A gripe about the delivery was that although it came with instructions written in 4 different languages not one of them was English! Thank goodness for the CD-ROM that did come in English.