Profile for Mikejh7 > Reviews

4 Scotch Brite Lint Roller Removes Hair and Fluff 3 Meters
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2012
I just can't do without these rollers,they are so quick and easy to use and they pick up everything from dog hairs to fluff and even bits of dirt that she cleans from her paws and the hair it removes is lots. So convenient and simple to use. I use it on my curtains,my quilt covers (which are mostly dark colours) and even when I am ironing I have one close by. Excellent product that doesn't cost the earth.

Bissell 69M5E Heavy Traffic Carpet , Rug and Upholstery Cleaner
Bissell 69M5E Heavy Traffic Carpet , Rug and Upholstery Cleaner
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP
Price: 11.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 Jan 2012
I have a dog that always seems to find mud and dirt even in a drought and so after a few months my carpet shows signs of heavy traffic lines. I have tried this and it did help to bring my carpets back but I honestly feel that it is not as good as they say,it did leave residue and you could see that it didn't rid the carpet completely in small areas. It was however,easy to use and did a fairly good job.

Ultra Lite Light Carpet Sweeper Red
Ultra Lite Light Carpet Sweeper Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelieveable, 12 Jan 2012
I have bought Ewbank and other well named sweepers and they have let me down after a very short time and that's only using them for dog crumbs mainly and odd flecks on my carpet. The last but one I bought on here lasted about a month and I paid nearly 20 for it. I was dubious at buying one that was this cheap but I was amazed it picks up everything dog hairs,bits of mud and other normal floor droppings that we all get if we don't hoover every day. Yes..it is all plastic and yes it does feel very flimsy but it's not. If you use this just to keep the carpet and floors tidy and mostly hairfree then this is as good if not better than other expensive sweepers. I bought two of these and gave one to my mother-in-law and she finds it very easy to use and was pleased with it and it still works great. 'You pay for what you get' so we all say but this little sweeper underminds that theory.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 8:27 AM GMT

Petkin Pet Wipes for Dogs and Cats (100 Pack)
Petkin Pet Wipes for Dogs and Cats (100 Pack)
Offered by Paws and Claws Pet Shop
Price: 8.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too good, 12 Jan 2012
I thought I would try these out on my dog Cookie,but after using 2 or 3 of them they are not very good for most dogs,they are too thin and too dry and are not very big and tear easily. These would be ok on maybe Yorkie size dogs but if you have a larger dog and you buy these then use them as a back up only. As they say for cats to my feeling is they should just be for cats and gerbils etc...Not very good on dogs.

Sagemcom DSI86 HD Satellite TV Digital Receiver Box with freesat HD
Sagemcom DSI86 HD Satellite TV Digital Receiver Box with freesat HD
Price: 66.31

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent and easy, 1 Nov 2011
I ordered this product and received it the next day,plugged it in and set it up and job done,quick and easy. A nice sharp picture and the remote is very easy to work out. it's a compact and lightweight box that looks good and more expensive than it is.The HD is a very sharp and stable picture. If you need a freesat box then this is definately one to consider.

Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Cosmos Black
Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Cosmos Black
Price: 133.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun and good prospects, 19 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This 3DS is an amazing handheld and I am sure that there will be many add-ons for this and at this price which is twenty quid cheaper than recommended you can't go wrong much of the Wii software is on it and streetpass is great fun.The 3d aspect is very good considering the size of it. web access is no problem just pen a few keys and you are away and the future of games for this is looking very good from what info I have found on the Nintendo site. If you liked the DSI you'll love this.

Dead Island (Xbox 360)
Dead Island (Xbox 360)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too easy, 14 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Firstly I must say that for the most part this game is fun. You can't really take it too seriously. In the first chapter you get inundated with quests for others and their survival. At one stage I had racked up 11 quests to do and for the most part they are not very hard. If you die (not from the disease,as you can't) but just being hacked to death you can respawn...but be careful each time you do it costs you varying amounts of money which you need to upgrade stuff as well as the right junk. It is fun but also repetetive. There are a few flaws in it which I hope they will notice over at Deep Silver and give us an update for it.All the zombies are graded up as you level up but be careful of the thugs who are pretty damn mean. It's a great idea and you do get to wander around a bit and the game keeps surprising you the higher your level. One fun part is you can kick the zombies to death as well,especially if you aim at the head and chest, when they are down give them a few good kicks in the crotch it's fun..they moan differently. All in all a fun game with a few minor probs,but one of Deep Silver's better games.

The First Templar (Xbox 360)
The First Templar (Xbox 360)
Offered by 666 Media
Price: 13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars What might have been, 19 Aug 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I find it mind-boggling when people wh write reviews give only one star.Why? you may ask..because they are not looking at the game from a general view but from their own personal thoughts and that is wrong. I found this game a bit boring but I saw many things good about it. The battle system is fun and some of the moves in the game I have not seen before,the graphics are very detailed which are centered around the holy wars scenario and the middle east, they are not fantastic graphics but they are not that bad,colourful and okay. Yes it is linear and if a bit more thought had gone into it it could have been a very good game. the story line is a bit weak but again it's okay, if you buy this game it will be entertaining for one of those really wet/cold days while you wait for the likes of Skyrim,ME3 and others to appear. All in all an okay game that has not fulfilled it's potential.

Lloytron 2 Way TV Aerial Signal Booster
Lloytron 2 Way TV Aerial Signal Booster
Offered by imustbuy
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 19 Aug 2011
I don't understand anyone who can give this a one star! I have had mine for two weeks now and it is giving me an excellent picture. I have an aerial in the loft and before I installed this I could only get 10 tv channels and 11 radio channels. Once I installed this..excellent!!! 80+ tv channels and all the radio channels and it is a perfect picture and no break-up. I know of some people who have payed out 50-70 and more, for boosters to get what I receive. It is totally quiet and works very well indeed so if you are having problems after installing one of these then look elsewhere for the fault as it will not be this booster! (unless you have bought one that has been dropped or knocked) They must not be dropped or hit,banged on or subject to dampness as they then become useless.Great buy,so if you have a bad signal...DO BUY ONE OF THESE,they work brilliantly and are not noisy.

Alba AS122 100W 3.1 Silver Home Theatre Speaker Kit
Alba AS122 100W 3.1 Silver Home Theatre Speaker Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent system, 19 Aug 2011
I have always been a touch dubious when buying cheaper quality speakers and systems, as some of my previous purchases left a lot to be desired.
I have changed my mind somewhat concerning this system. They are excellent and I have them connected up to a blu-ray,sky hd and my Xbox and I am well pleased with the sound especially with HD. The sub-woofer has a beautiful bass to it and the 3:1 speakers are excellent. I have everything connected up to an LG led screen and my Xbox experiences are now at their best. Excellent buy and I am now thinking of buying another set for my lounge. Great product and very easy to set up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8