Profile for Mikejh7 > Reviews

Content by Mikejh7

Mikejh7 (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Vanilla Latte Macchiato (16 Capsules)
NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Vanilla Latte Macchiato (16 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Jan 2014
My favourite coffee cup is Latte and this is such a good deal, especially when you use subscribe and save. Excellent favoured latte.

Wild Bird Bird Variety Pack includes Peanuts, Seed and Fat Balls
Wild Bird Bird Variety Pack includes Peanuts, Seed and Fat Balls
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite handy, 27 Jan 2014
This is really a good deal for the price. I gave it four stars because of the nets these are so unnecessary, and can be awkward to open without spillage.

Garotta Compost Maker 3kg
Garotta Compost Maker 3kg
Offered by Severn DIY
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Garotta Compost Maker 3kg
I have used many different accelerators for the composter and this is by far the best one I have tried up to date. It works very well and is nice and simple to use.

Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It really is Diablo, 3 Sep 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diablo III (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
If you want to listen to and read what some moron has written about something he knows nothing about then okay,but if you want a review that is from someone who owns all Diablo games and still plays the original on PC then read on:
many will say it is boring and rubbish it off,but you need to know that this is a game that has been going on for quite a few years,it started out as Diablo a point and click RPG from Blizzard and it was my first ever RPG game and it started me on the RPG road,yes I play Skyrim,Oblivion,fallout and almost all the RPG games that there are on PC,Xbox and PS3.
There are not that many changes in D3 from the first two,it is an RPG. The graphics are good and the game play is intense and at times you are just dead before you have time to think and that's on medium play. You have to be ready for a game that is not all bells and whistles and that is the way it is meant to be and Blizzard have done a fine job in keeping with the original story. The first Diablo started in a small village called Tristram and there is Deckard Kain much older but still around to help,yes he was in the original and always plays a part in the Diablo series. If you buy this game you have to give it a fair chance and keep an open mind about it. The story is about the three primeval gods Diablo,Mephisto and I have forgotten the last at present and how they have to be stopped from ruling the world and trust me it is not easy. There are some nice new classes of hero,mine is the Monk and the Barbarian,but there are others including a mage etc. At times the game will frustrate you but it can become addictive and a need to be victorious to finish it. It is not the greatest game and probably won't win any honours. I think this is a testing ground from Blizzard on the consoles and I can see greater things coming from them . Afterall....let us not forget who created Warcraft. Give it a go and just remember it is the way it is supposed to be played and the way it is supposed to look.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 7:37 AM BST

8 In 1 Dog Grooming Wipes Soft Cleaning Fresh x 24
8 In 1 Dog Grooming Wipes Soft Cleaning Fresh x 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not brilliant, 1 Jun 2013
These wipes are good but more for a smaller dog than a large one the wipes are not that big but they are good wipes and at a very good price. I have to use at least two at a time on my dog she is a medium sized dog and she loves to hunt and chase rabbits and pheasants,so she gets mucky. These wipes clean her up nicely and leave her looking fresh and clean,but as I said have to use 2 or 3 at a time. She never catches anything by the way.

Conti Soft Large Wipes x 5 packets
Conti Soft Large Wipes x 5 packets
Offered by Gompels Healthcare
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 1 Jun 2013
I have been buying these for sometime now for my partner who is a full time live-in carer for her mother who suffers from acute dementia after a fall and then a stroke and Chris thinks they are the best and at a very reasonable price too. So here is an extra thankyou to you from Chris and another from me for being such good sellers.

Thankyou,thankyou.

Broken Sword II - The Smoking Mirror : Remastered
Broken Sword II - The Smoking Mirror : Remastered
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2013
I like this game a lot and I had it on my PC many years ago and now it's remastered and on my Tablet and still a great mystery to play with lots of sarcasm and good sharp images too.

Phono Plug Digital Coaxial SPDIF Audio or Composite Video Cable 2m
Phono Plug Digital Coaxial SPDIF Audio or Composite Video Cable 2m
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2013
Just what I needed to connect my sound out to my 3D blu-ray and this is good quality. I like Kenable have used them before and they always have what I need. Thanks to you all at Kenable.

Around the World in 80 Days (Premium)
Around the World in 80 Days (Premium)
Price: 3.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 11 May 2013
I like these sort of games to chill out when I have to rest up because of pain,so a good distraction.

Bob Martin Anti Bacterial Rub Downs for Grubby Pets
Bob Martin Anti Bacterial Rub Downs for Grubby Pets
Price: 3.80

3.0 out of 5 stars too few and too thin, 14 April 2013
These are okay if your dog just has a muddy paw or two but too thin for a top to tail wipe down. I have tried them and now it's time to dump them and go back to my old favourites.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 3:21 PM GMT