Profile for telmatobita > Reviews

Wel-Pac Dashi Konbu Dried Seaweed 113.4G
Wel-Pac Dashi Konbu Dried Seaweed 113.4G
Offered by sushisushi

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't find it essential, 28 April 2015
I like to cook sushi at home and I normally just boil the rice with maybe a bit of salt, but I once saw in a recipe online to use this product in the rice, so I thought I should give it a go. I used a 4x4 cm size of the seaweed for 2 cups of rice. It was fine, but I didn't really taste much of a difference in the rice. Perhaps in other dishes, or maybe you need to use more.

2 x Extended Core Strong Clear Pallet Stretch Shrink Wrap (2 rolls)
2 x Extended Core Strong Clear Pallet Stretch Shrink Wrap (2 rolls)
Offered by mspackaging

4.0 out of 5 stars great for moving and packaging large stuff, 28 April 2015
We ordered these rolls to help us pack for our moving. Since I saw a moving company use it in Peru, I thought I should give it a go. I must say it's great and made our packing so much easier! we had so many loose small boxes, some pictures with frames that was difficult to stuff into boxes. With this it was just a matter of bundling them together and that was it! ready to go! Also, it made life easy when moving clothes from the wardrobe: I placed a large sheet and piled the clothes with the hangers on it, as stretched as possible, then covered them with the sheet and bundled the whole thing together into a large package. Clothes arrived perfectly with the hangers ready to just put in the new place and the wrap plastic made it easier to carry, as it made it less slippy to handle. The plastic was quite resistant and it even held a whole disassembled wardrobe together. We were very pleased with this product. Unfortunately you do generate a large amount of rubbish when unpacking, as I doubt this plastic is recyclable. But overall and for moving purposes, it was very handy.

The Natural Navigator: The Rediscovered Art of Letting Nature Be Your Guide
The Natural Navigator: The Rediscovered Art of Letting Nature Be Your Guide
by Tristan Gooley

5.0 out of 5 stars great present for explorer people, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this book as a present for my husband who is into outdoors and exploring things. He loved it!

Seagate Expansion 3TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC & Xbox One

4.0 out of 5 stars so far working well, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought this brand because I had one in the past that I mistakenly "burned" by plugging the wrong power adaptor and I was able to retrieve the information by purchasing a new motherboard for the harddrive (from a company in the US) and I was able to retrieve all my data. So far this external HD has been working well. I bought it several months ago (at least 8 months now) and have used it to back up different computers both in linux (servers) and mac operating systems using automated commands. I set it up as fat32 and it works perfect and fast. The only con, maybe that it's a bit heavy and it needs to be plugged, but this is the norm in all desktop external HDs. Sturdy metal case, I think it's safe. Just be careful not to confuse it's power adaptor with another!!

Don'ts for Weddings
Don'ts for Weddings
by .

4.0 out of 5 stars funny and not tacky, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Don'ts for Weddings (Hardcover)
some very old fashioned stuff... it cracked some laughs! it was a great present for a friend on her hen do!

Embryology: Constructing the Organism
Embryology: Constructing the Organism
by Scott F. Gilbert

4.0 out of 5 stars great reference for embryological studies, 4 Dec. 2013
This book is great for students and researchers in general wanting to learn more or have an overview of embryology across the different phyla of the animal kingdom and also a small section on plant embryology.
I love the fact that it has sections dedicated to embryology of each major phylum.
It's a bit outdated at this stage (with the all the findings in developmental genetics), but it's a good reference in general.

Aladdin 0.35 Litre Sustain Papillon Traveller, Grey
Aladdin 0.35 Litre Sustain Papillon Traveller, Grey
Offered by Culinaris Küchenaccessoires - Wir bringen Sie zum Kochen!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed! no leaking and temp ok, 5 Mar. 2013
its a great travel mug! it doesnt leak (which was the main reason why I got it), you can put it in the microwave, you can wash it in the dishwasher. The amount it holds was perfect for me (like that of a common size mug). My boyfriend even puts it lying down on the car seat and no leaks! however, you have to be careful when closing it (if top is not properly screwed back it will leak horribly), and it will retain the temp for maybe 3-4 hours (in room temp), less time in the cold. It is certainly a great buy, highly recommendable!

Hornblower  - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Hornblower - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ioan Gruffudd
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series!, 31 Jan. 2013
Quality of video was very good! It also came with a nice box. I wish they made more episodes of this series!!!

Supergets® Apple Iphone 4 4s Purple Slim Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and it protects the phone, 31 Jan. 2013
It came also with a couple of protective films for the screen and a "touch pen". good price as well.

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Gifts n Music

5.0 out of 5 stars handy and easy to use, 31 Jan. 2013
it was very easy to use and it's small enough to be kept in a jewellery box or any jewellery bag. The delivery of this product (eurosparkl) was very prompt! Very pleased overall.

Page: 1 | 2