Profile for Frances > Reviews

Content by Frances

Frances

Soft Plush Pink Monkey 18" HUGE Cuddly Toy 45cm Tall!
Soft Plush Pink Monkey 18" HUGE Cuddly Toy 45cm Tall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love., 2 Mar. 2014
I love this big pink monkey, it's sooo soft and cuddly. My one seems to look like it doesn't have a nose but I still love it! Only annoying thing is a long loose piece of thread hanging off that I'm going to have to cut off!

Monkey Donkey 25cm Fehn Cuddly Toy Monkey
Monkey Donkey 25cm Fehn Cuddly Toy Monkey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 2 Mar. 2014
Nice happy monkey, good quality cuddly toy, much softer than I thought it looked too with a funky waistcoat and scarf. I like it!

Monkey Donkey Fehn Rattlebooties Monkey
Monkey Donkey Fehn Rattlebooties Monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars OK., 2 Mar. 2014
Good quality but they're quite heavy for a baby and the inside seems quite rough but they rattle well and are OK.

Funky baby car signs
Funky baby car signs
Offered by gayaza70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 2 Mar. 2014
I got this for when my new niece/nephew is in my car and it's a nice bold design and perfectly nice.

Lamaze Monkey Link Set
Lamaze Monkey Link Set
Offered by BabyToys4you

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 2 Mar. 2014
I had expected the ring things to be different textures but they're all plastic but it's still OK and I'm sure a baby doesn't care that the rings are the same texture!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 2 Mar. 2014
Considering how cheap it was it works perfectly fine and all is well now I can happily charge my phone again!

DADDY'S CHEEKY MONKEY BABY WHITE SCRATCH MITTS FULL COTTON 100%
DADDY'S CHEEKY MONKEY BABY WHITE SCRATCH MITTS FULL COTTON 100%

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as I hoped., 2 Mar. 2014
One of the mitts is fine, but on one of them the monkey isn't printed/stuck down properly and is bent over and peeling off... I also feel I could have brought some plain white mitts and a monkey transfer sticker and made them myself for better quality!