Profile for Mrs. Elaine Crook > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Elaine Crook

Mrs. Elaine Crook (Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LEGO Technic 8065: Mini Container Truck
LEGO Technic 8065: Mini Container Truck

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 29 Jan 2014
Of so my nephew tells me.... I bought this as a present and it was very quickly taken out of the box.

Schwalbe Smart Sam 700 X 35C Wired Tyre with ORC Black- Skin 450g (37-622)
Schwalbe Smart Sam 700 X 35C Wired Tyre with ORC Black- Skin 450g (37-622)
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hybrids, 29 Jan 2014
Bought these to replace the road tyres that were put on my bike when I took it in for service. I wanted something which would stand up to a very wet and muddy bridle path which forms part of my route to work, especially when I managed to have the bike slide out from under me in the wettest muddiest patch before I had to re-join traffic!
These tyres cope well and have provided me with a lot more confidence in approaching a particularly unpleasant bit with standing water on slick mud and a sharp bend, which isn't lit at night.
Really like these tyres and would definitely recommend them for hybrid bikes which aren't doing too much mountain biking.

5kg Dried Mealworms
5kg Dried Mealworms
Offered by Croston Corn Mill Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Starlings just can't get enough of these!!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: 5kg Dried Mealworms (Misc.)
Tesco's charge the earth for 70g and B&M Bargains seem to have stopped stocking these too. Poor starlings are not too pleased at being rationed, so searched on-line. Can't believe how well priced these are and the birds are very happy - got 30+ starlings in my yard this weekend, so word's definitely getting round. Well with prices like this, who cares if you put out a bit more :-)

Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light - Blue
Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe next year, 12 Mar 2013
Not had a chance to use these, but am impressed with the quality. Will hopefully find that they're just as good whilst in use next year?

Chrome Finish Solid Brass Luxury Traditional Wall Mounted Bathroom Toilet Roll Paper Holder
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great guality, 12 Mar 2013
I can't stand the toilet roll holders which are three sided - It's a nuisance when the toilet roll slides off. These style of holders are quite difficult to find and was a god-send when found. Excellent quality, very reasonable price and looks great in situ. Love it!

Interpet Aquatic Heater - 100W Deltatherm Heater
Interpet Aquatic Heater - 100W Deltatherm Heater

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for the boss, 12 Mar 2013
My boss has often talked about converting his cold water aquarium to tropical - this heater proved ideal to help him out and at a very reasonable price too. Just waiting for him to take the plunge so to speak.

10 x Black Widow Presta Valve Caps
10 x Black Widow Presta Valve Caps
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness, 12 Mar 2013
I cycle to work along a bridle path and have lost the valve cap at sometime. Due to the dirty conditions, I couldn't afford to wait until damage had been caused to the tyre valve to ordered these - means I have spares now as well. Product just as expected and delivered in record time. Would certainly use this company again.

Aquarium Displays Inspired by Nature
Aquarium Displays Inspired by Nature
by Peter Hiscock

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 Mar 2013
I have a new 450 ltr tank which I want to aquascape, and wanted some ideas. This has plenty and with many good hints and tips. Can't wait to get started...

Cateye Rear Carrier Mounting
Cateye Rear Carrier Mounting
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 12 Mar 2013
I bought this as a stand-by in case the permenantly fixed tail light got damaged again. This product looked as though it could be mounted in the same place, but accept the slip in lights for holders fasted around seat posts and the like. Unfortunately this is too small and doesn't take these types of lights.

Trueshopping Stylish Modern Wall Hung Bathroom Towel Ring Holder Quality Chrome Finish With Fittings
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars just what we needed, 12 Mar 2013
a surprising good product at a very reasonable price - far better than expected and looks great in our bathroom

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6