Profile for Jules > Reviews

Content by Jules

Jules

Chapter One (Deluxe Version)
Chapter One (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov 2014
Love all the songs on the album - really catchy tunes from the very first listen.

PRISM
PRISM

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE, 6 May 2014
This review is from: PRISM (Audio CD)
Am enjoying the CD - does take a couple of plays for the new ones to take hold but overall a good and enjoyable listen - can't wait to see her live at the weekend.

Hustle - Complete BBC Series 1-8 [DVD] [2012]
Hustle - Complete BBC Series 1-8 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Adrian Lester

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VIEWING - GREAT PURCHASE., 6 May 2014
I had only seen the last 4 series of Hustle on TV and really enjoyed it so thought I would purchase the complete box set and am glad I did. I have so far completed the first 2 series and its very addictive watching with each Episode being totally different and I am creating a real love of all the characters - can't wait to watch the rest. Oh, and I thought it was a bargain price too. Would definately recommend.

Killer Love [Repackaged Version]
Killer Love [Repackaged Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 25 April 2013
Was pleasantly surprised at how good this ablum was. Purchased it for one song 'Poison' which I love but the other 17 songs are great too and a bargain as there are 18 songs on the album. I knew more than I thought. Would definately recommend this album if you like Pussycat Dolls

Head Over Heels
Head Over Heels
by Jill Mansell

1.0 out of 5 stars Used copy, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Head Over Heels (Paperback)
Whilst this product was very cheap, I was really disappointed, so much so that I threw the book away without reading it. I will definately in the future purchase new copies for a few more pounds as this really old and brown coloured page book was not what I wanted or indeed expected. Never mind, you learn from your mistakes!

Ricky Gervais Live IV - Science [DVD]
Ricky Gervais Live IV - Science [DVD]
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars LOL comedy, 29 Jan 2011
This stand up comedy show is Ricky Gervais at his best. It easily equals that of Animals, Politics & Fame, so if you enjoyed them you will definately enjoy this. It has plenty of laugh out loud moments. There is no dull moment in the routine and you just want it not to end, but sadly it does all a little bit too soon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2011 3:44 PM GMT