Profile for Mazda > Reviews

Content by Mazda

Mazda (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Spiralizer,Acelectronic 3 in 1 Vegetable Spiralizer / Spiral Slicer / Multi-functional Spiralite
Offered by Chris Appleton/

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a little disappointed with this spiralizer, 3 Nov. 2015
I was a little disappointed with this spiralizer. Whatever I did I could not get it to stick to any surface, especially when using potatoes and carrots. You need quite a lot of pressure. Softer fruit and veg were easier.

Vintage Pram
Vintage Pram
Offered by The Entertainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Pram, 11 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Vintage Pram (Toy)
We bought two of these prams and we were amazed of the quality for such inexpensive prams. They are simply stunning with some lovely touches, such as springs that look real. My Great Granddaughters love them and they are played with daily. Also our cat thinks they make a lovely bed!!!! We would recommend them to everyone.

Atdoshop(TM) Fashion Fresh Cute Flip Wallet Leather Case Cover for iPad mini Retina
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars This item was bought to match a phone case and ..., 10 Aug. 2015
This item was bought to match a phone case and I am very impressed with it so was the recipient.

Dragon Corps (Dragon Wars Book 5)
Dragon Corps (Dragon Wars Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Corps, 16 July 2015
As usual Shea MacLeod has written a wonderful story. I was so wrapped up in it that I forgot to go to bed!!!! I will pay for that later. I so love her dragon series. I already loved dragons and reading Shea's stories has made them come to life. We'll done Shea and keep up the good work.

Haunted (Sunwalker Saga: Soulshifter Trilogy Book 2)
Haunted (Sunwalker Saga: Soulshifter Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted. By. Shea. MacLeod, 18 April 2015
As usual this was a captivating story but an unusual ending. I hope there is a follow up to make (in my eyes) the story complete. Well done Shea for another great book

If You Were Mine (The Cavendish Mysteries Book 1)
If You Were Mine (The Cavendish Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you were mine. by. Rebecca King, 7 Mar. 2015
This book H's had me completely spellbound. It was very hard to put down as I was pulled more and more into the story. We'll done Rebecca and keep on writing wonderful stories.

ButterFox Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Mini / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note /Sony xperia /Nokia Lumia 920 /Microsoft Surface- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars As I am older I find that I cannot use my fingers so easily now and the pen is a brilliant substitute for ..., 4 Mar. 2015
This is a much easier pen to use than the regular rubber tipped one. As I am older I find that I cannot use my fingers so easily now and the pen is a brilliant substitute for a finger!!!!!

Childs chef set - Pink
Childs chef set - Pink
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Childs chef set - Pink (Toy)
My Great Grandchildren loved these outfits and put them on straight away. They think they are 'proper chefs' now!!

"We can cook" range of children's cookware - 16 assorted cookie cutters
"We can cook" range of children's cookware - 16 assorted cookie cutters
Offered by Charles Morgan London

5.0 out of 5 stars Also they are very good for 'grown-ups' to use for childrens' parties, 4 Mar. 2015
These are just the right size for little hands to cope with when they are learning to bake. Also they are very good for 'grown-ups' to use for childrens' parties.

Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues
Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trishaws Ashley, 18 Feb. 2015
This was a lovely story that I could not put down. It kept me enthralled right to the end. We'll done Trisha

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15