Profile for Ms. L. Duncan > Reviews

Ms. L. Duncan (SCOTLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY EFFICIENT, 29 Jan 2014
GREAT, JUST WHAT I NEEDED FOR MY BREAD MAKING. EASY TO USE AND JUST SPRAYS THE RIGHT AMOUNT. WOULD RECOMMEND

TP-Link TL-WN722NC 150Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN722NC 150Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter
Price: 9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars At last I have accesss to internet, 4 Nov 2013
Having had BT infinity upgrade I found I could NOT access the internet! This was to be corrected by sending a similar adapter from BT. This was not powerful enough for the job!!! The High Gain Wireless adapter works really well.

SECOND CHANCE
SECOND CHANCE
Price: 1.54

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice relaxing holiday read, 18 July 2013
This review is from: SECOND CHANCE (Kindle Edition)
This was a lovely read with some superb descriptions of West African life. I was disappointed that it turned into a love story as at the beginning I thought it might open out to be of intrigue or espionage.

91 University Road
91 University Road
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars UNUSUAL!, 15 May 2013
This was quite a wee jem. An unusual book made more interesting/poignant that the writer has been diagnosed with Alzheimer Disease and profits will go to that charity. Do please buy it!!

Field Notes From a Hidden City
Field Notes From a Hidden City
by Esther Woolfson
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 12 April 2013
Delighted with this --it is very different. I'll be buying more for Christmas presents!!
Any one from North East Scotland will particularly enjoy this wee jem!

Osprey Airporter LZ Pack Travel Case-Black-L
Osprey Airporter LZ Pack Travel Case-Black-L
Offered by Surfdome
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Osprey Airporter LZ (Sports)
This was just what I was looking for to make my rucksack more secure and protect in flight. It will be very practical as once I arrive it will fold into it's own pocket and I will be able to stash it in the top pocket of the rucksack --no hassle.
Only downside it was difficult to find anywhere on the internet suggestions for which size to buy. I wanted to be able to cover my add-on day pack and maybe the 70 L was too big but I'll be able to put my coat in before I check in--less to carry on so that will be good

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer
Price: 2.66

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 1 April 2013
easy to understand--easy to follow---easy to loose some weight!! maybe not for the grossly obese but great for those of us with a stone or so to get rid of. I do think that wait loss can also be maintained.

Bangor Bus
Bangor Bus
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars quite different, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Bangor Bus (Kindle Edition)
This was a quite different story about a changing life style in rural Wales. All stemmed round a bus trip but with chapters that took you off into the travellers lives but always came back to the bus ---Clever!!

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 April 2013
Really enjoyed this ---in some ways far fetched and yet also quite plausible. definitely worth reading. Very funny in parts.

Arguing for Independence: Evidence, Risks and the Wicked Issues (Viewpoints)
Arguing for Independence: Evidence, Risks and the Wicked Issues (Viewpoints)
by Stephen Maxwell
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well written brings Scottish politics up to date, 26 Mar 2013
Bought this for my son who is living in Australia now. He is pro Scottish Nationalism. this book was recommended by Margo Mac Donald SMP

Page: 1 | 2 | 3