Profile for Nikki > Reviews

Little Boy Lost
Little Boy Lost
by Marghanita Laski

5.0 out of 5 stars my mum recommended this book many years ago, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Little Boy Lost (Paperback)
i read this book in my teenage years on early twenties, then bought it as a present for someone, and read it again myself before giving it to them - it is a lovely story, and others have borrowed my own copy and enjoyed it.

Reading Melanie Klein
Reading Melanie Klein
by John Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars reading melanie klein, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Reading Melanie Klein (Paperback)
bought this book for my doctorate studies and found it very useful, arrived on time, good condition and different from recommended reading.

Understanding Attachment and Attachment Disorders: Theory, Evidence and Practice (Child and Adolescent Mental Health)
by Vivien Prior

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Mar 2013
Excellent book, like new, arrived promptly - really useful clear to read and use book. Reasonable price.

one two three

Rosenfeld in Retrospect: Essays on his Clinical Influence
Rosenfeld in Retrospect: Essays on his Clinical Influence
by John Steiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, great book., 14 Mar 2013
This book was as new, arrived promptly, easy to obtain and I like it.
I have been required to put 6 more words, but I am really unhappy about having to provide more words for the sake of it - this puts me off completing an evaluation.

Sibelius 7 Academic Student (PC/Mac)
Sibelius 7 Academic Student (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars sibelius 7, 14 Mar 2013
I chose this rating because I bought it for my son and it has been so useful for him and lifted his work into a new level altogether. it has made him so happy - he never assumed I would get it, but it's made a world of difference for him. It arrived unbelievably promptly too! Well done and thank you.

For Your Tomorrow: Canadians and the Burma Campaign, 1941-1945
For Your Tomorrow: Canadians and the Burma Campaign, 1941-1945
by Robert Farquharson

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 9 Jan 2013
Lovely to discover this book, and to receive it in excellent condition. I found it accidentally,via google, as my mum is mentioned in it, and my grandpa had had two books printed about two captains mentioned in it! I never knew this other person knew of my mother, who unfortunately died in 1987.

The Selected Melanie Klein (Penguin psychology)
The Selected Melanie Klein (Penguin psychology)
by Melanie Klein

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jan 2013
Great to receive it so promptly, good condition as described, exciting to receive it - it's a really good read and I feel much less guilty when I am reusing a book, rather than having more trees cut down! Thanks for your excellent service!

Technique in Child and Adolescent Analysis
Technique in Child and Adolescent Analysis
by Michael Gunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 July 2012
I am really pleased with the above book, arrived on time, in new condition and makes a great read. I am about half way through it already!
by the way I hate the fact that these reviews insist on at lease 20 words about the product - quality not quantity I say - the book was of very excellent quality.
I rarely complete these reveiws these days, since this requirement came into being.

Door wedges rubber set of 2
Door wedges rubber set of 2
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars rubber door wedges, 17 April 2012
THey arrived in time and do the job. However, I have used one on my door at work and after 2 days it is looking a bit crumbly, so I'm wondering if it's a bit old - the weight of the door seems to be damaging it, and it's not a heavy door.

It's okay though - better than the wooden wedge that was there before and simply slipped on the carpet!

A Guide to Assessment for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists
A Guide to Assessment for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists
by Judy Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent delivery timing and condition, 30 May 2011
I thought this would be about child psychotherapy, and realised on opening it was about adults, however a lot of the basic principles still apply, or highlight important differences - still useful, helpful and interesting.

Page: 1 | 2